Collins Cambridge IGCSE™ – Cambridge IGCSE™ Physics Teacher’s Guide by Carol Davenport, Jeremy Pollard and Susan Gardner
Prepare students with complete coverage of the revised Cambridge IGCSETM Physics syllabus (0625/0972) for examination from 2023. Collins Cambridge IGCSE Physics Teacher’s Guide is full of lesson ideas, practical instructions, technician’s notes, planning support and more.
·Ensure complete and comprehensive coverage of the updated Cambridge syllabus
·Access effective lesson plan ideas with split into flexible learning episodes with all answers to student book questions provided
·Be prepared with lists of resources, clear objectives and outcomes and notes on common misconceptions to help you get the most out of every lesson
·Support learning with a range of activity sheets
·Make practicals easy with clear instructions for students and technicians fully checked for safety and effectiveness
·Help medium- and long-term planning with a clear overview of each topic and links to other topics highlighted
We are working with Cambridge Assessment International Education towards endorsement of this title.
Aim for the best Internal Assessment grade with this year-round companion, full of advice and guidance from an experienced IB Diploma Physics teacher.
– Build your skills for the Individual Investigation with prescribed practicals supported by detailed examiner advice, expert tips and common mistakes to avoid.
– Improve your confidence by analysing and practicing the practical skills required, with comprehension checks throughout.
– Prepare for the Internal Assessment report through exemplars, worked answers and commentary.
– Navigate the IB requirements with clear, concise explanations including advice on assessment objectives and rules on academic honesty.
– Develop fully rounded and responsible learning with explicit reference to the IB learner profile and ATLs.