Cambridge IGCSE Chemistry, Fourth edition is tailored to the latest Cambridge IGCSE Chemistry syllabus (0620)and is endorsed by Cambridge International Examinations.
Providing guidance that helps students practice and troubleshoot their exam technique, these books send them into their exam with the confidence to aim for the best grades.
– Enables students to avoid common misconceptions and mistakes by highlighting them throughout
– Builds students’ skills constructing and writing answers as they progress through a range of practice questions
– Allows students to mark their own responses and easily identify areas for improvement using the answers in the back of the book
– Helps students target their revision and focus on important concepts and skills with key objectives at the beginning of every chapter
– Ensures that students maximise their time in the exam by including examiner’s tops and suggestions on how to approach the questions
This title has not been through the Cambridge International Examinations endorsement process.
scientific concepts and develops advanced skills for strong assessment potential. Be confident of full syllabus support with a comprehensive syllabus matching grid and learning objectives drawn directly from the latest syllabus (9701), for first examination from 2022. Written by Cambridge examiners, this new edition if packed with focused and explicit assessment guidance, support and practice to ensure your students are fully equipped for their exams. With a stretching yet accessible approach Cambridge International AS & A Level Complete Chemistry develops advanced problem solving and scientific skills and contextualizes scientific concepts to ensure your students are ready to progress to further study. All answers are available on the accompanying answer support site.
Equip EAL students to achieve in assessment. Building and reinforcing skills step-by-step and helping students to master scientific language, this Workbook strengthens exam potential. Fully matched to the latest Cambridge syllabus, students will acquire and extend all the key practical skills central to Cambridge exams.
GCSE Chemistry Success Guide