Covers the Cambridge IGCSE syllabus (0455) and the Cambridge O Level syllabus (2281), first examination from 2020. This series helps students understand economic theory, terminology and principles. It matches the Cambridge IGCSE and O Level Economics syllabuses. The coursebook helps students apply tools of economic analysis, make judgements on economic issues, use basic economic numeracy and literacy, and take greater part in decision-making processes in everyday life. Sample questions provide opportunities for students to develop their evaluative skills. It provides a foundation for advanced study in Economics such as A Level. Answers to the coursebook and workbook questions are in the teacher’s resource.
Reinforce and improve your student’s mathematical skills for the Paper 3 exam with this write-in workbook, including actual questions from past papers.
Exam-style questions on each key topic, are broken down so your students can understand what the question is asking of them and what mathematical calculations they need to use.
– Presents the questions in context of their topics for better understanding of the syllabus requirements and knowledge
– Sets plenty of practice with exam-style questions and actual exam questions, covering all the assessment objectives, plus a mock exam at the end of the book consisting of full 25 mark questions
– Tips and useful expert hints for exam success
Answers are available free online at www.hoddereducation.com/IBextras
Ensure students can aim for their best grade with the help of accurate and accessible notes, expert advice, and exam-style questions on each key topic.
– Builds revision skills through a range of strategies and detailed expert advice
– Covers all the knowledge with concise, clear explanations of all the syllabus requirements and topics
– Demonstrates what is required to get the best grades with tips, sample questions and model answers
Answers are free online at