scientific concepts and develops advanced skills for strong assessment potential. Be confident of full syllabus support with a comprehensive syllabus matching grid and learning objectives drawn directly from the latest syllabus (9701), for first examination from 2022. Written by Cambridge examiners, this new edition if packed with focused and explicit assessment guidance, support and practice to ensure your students are fully equipped for their exams. With a stretching yet accessible approach Cambridge International AS & A Level Complete Chemistry develops advanced problem solving and scientific skills and contextualizes scientific concepts to ensure your students are ready to progress to further study. All answers are available on the accompanying answer support site.
This Exam Preparation Guide for IB chemistry supports you through the whole course providing concise and straightforward coverage of the full syllabus, alongside specially designed guidance to help you to apply your knowledge when you get into the exam.
Provide clear guidance to the 2014 changes and ensure in-depth study with accessible content, directly mapped to the new syllabus and approach to learning.
This second edition of the highly-regarded first edition contains all SL and HL content, which is clearly identified throughout. Options are available free online, along with appendices and data and statistics.
– Improve exam performance, with exam-style questions, including from past papers
– Integrate Theory of Knowledge into your lessons and provide opportunities for cross-curriculum study
– Stretch more able students with extension activities
– The shift to concept-based approach to learning , Nature of Science, is covered by providing a framework for the course with points for discussion
– Key skills and experiments included
– Full digital package – offered in a variety of formats so that you can deliver the course just how you like!
Stretch your students to achieve their best grade with these year round course companions; providing clear and concise explanations of all syllabus requirements and topics, and practice questions to support and strengthen learning.
– Consolidate revision and support learning with a range of exam practice questions and concise and accessible revision notes
– Practise exam technique with tips and trusted guidance from examiners on how to tackle questions
– Focus revision with key terms and definitions listed for each topic/sub topic
An introductory book designed for students pursuing Foundation Level Matriculation, A-Level and STPM. College Chemistry is an excellent guide to understand key concepts theories and principles in Chemistry.
Opening page with syllabus specifications in every chapter enables students to understand what expected of them in a particular topic.
Solved Problem in each unit helps to reinforce students understanding and exposes them to questions often asked in examinations.
Exercises with suggested answers in every chapter provide sufficient practice to prepare students for their examinations.
This second edition of the best-selling Pearson Baccalaureate Standard Level Physics book has been completely rewritten to match the specifications of the new programme. Fully comprehensive, it covers the core material and all the options.