Cambridge International AS & A Level Complete Physics Student Book, Jim Breithaupt, Jaykishan Sharma, Camille Pervenche, and Hossam Attya
Ensure students achieve top exam marks, and can confidently progress, with a stretching yet accessible approach from Cambridge examiners. With full syllabus match, extensive practice and exam guidance this new edition embeds a strong understanding of scientific concepts and develops advanced scientific skills for strong exam potential.
Aim for the best Internal Assessment grade with this year-round companion, full of advice and guidance from an experienced IB Diploma Physics teacher.
– Build your skills for the Individual Investigation with prescribed practicals supported by detailed examiner advice, expert tips and common mistakes to avoid.
– Improve your confidence by analysing and practicing the practical skills required, with comprehension checks throughout.
– Prepare for the Internal Assessment report through exemplars, worked answers and commentary.
– Navigate the IB requirements with clear, concise explanations including advice on assessment objectives and rules on academic honesty.
– Develop fully rounded and responsible learning with explicit reference to the IB learner profile and ATLs.
Provides clear guidance to the latest Guide and ensures in-depth study with accessible content, directly mapped to the syllabus and its approach to learning.
This respected textbook contains all Standard Level and Higher Level content, which is clearly identified throughout. The Options are available free online, along with appendices and extra chapters on graphs and data analysis and answering exam questions.
This Exam Preparation Guide contains up-to-date material matching the 2016 IB Diploma syllabus and offers support for students as they prepare for their IB Diploma Physics exams. The book is packed full of Model Answers, Annotated Exemplar Answers and Hints to help students hone their revision and exam technique and avoid common mistakes. These features have been specifically designed to help students apply their knowledge in exams. The book also contains lots of questions for students to use to track their progress. The book has been written in an engaging and student friendly tone making it perfect for international learners
The Sixth edition of this well-known Coursebook is fully updated for the IB Physics syllabus for first examination in 2016, comprehensively covering all requirements. Get the complete coverage of the syllabus with clear assessment statements, and links to Theory of Knowledge, International-mindedness and Nature of Science themes. Exam preparation is supported with extensive sample exam questions, online test questions and exam tips. Clear simple language makes the text accessible to student of all abilities. Easy navigation is ensured with standard and higher level material clearly marked in all chapters.
The Coursebook Contain:
Structure and focus your exam preparation with practical advice and guidance from a trusted physics expert, giving you the confidence to aim for the best grades.