Encore Tricolore Nouvelle 1 Student Book
Encore TRICOLORE Nouvelle edition builds on the proven strengths and approach of Tricolore and Encore Tricolore. This major new edition has been thoroughly researched and brings he course fully up to date and into line with all new teaching requirements. It provides comprehensive coverage of the National Curriculum and the Scottish 5-14 Guidelines.
The course features:
- a rigorous and comprehensive approach to grammar progression, with clear explanations and extensive practice
- motivating and challenging topics and tasks, set in authentic contexts, to enable students to reach their full potential
- clear and attractively designed pages, with humorous and stimulating artwork
- user-friendly vocabulary and grammar reference sections to encourage independent learning
- end of unit summaries o provide a clear learning framework.
New features of the course include:
- differentiation, which is integral to the course, and is fully referenced in the Teacher’s Book
- Integrated ICT activitioes
- Presse-Jeunesse – magazine style reading sections promoting reading for pleasure
- Ecoute et parle – systematic teaching of the interrelationship of sounds and writing
- integrated assessments, providing regular opportunities for informal and formal assessment
- self-study materials for students to revise and practice on their own.