Reinforce and improve your students mathematical skills for the compulsory quantitative questions with this write-in workbook.
– Aid understanding of the syllabus requirements with questions presented in context of their topics, allowing students to better understand what the question is asking of them and what mathematical calculations they need to use.
– Provide plenty of opportunities to practice quantitative skills, techniques, methods and questions with exam-style questions and a mock exam practice paper.
– Enable exam success with tips and useful examiner hints.
– Answers available at the back of the book.
This Study and Revision Guide will ensure you approach your exams feeling confident and prepared through the help of accurate and accessible notes, examiner advice, and exam-style questions on each key topic.
– Practise and check your understanding on a range of Exam Practice questions
– Be aware of the essential points with key terms and facts for each topic
– Discover what you need to achieve certain grades with advice and tips, including common mistakes to avoid.
The second edition of ‘business process reengineering’ encompasses the theoretical background as well as the conceptual framework of business process Re-engineering. With management students being the primary audience, the book covers the strategic perspectives, models, implementation, success factors as well as future course sufficiently. Highlights: 1. The book presents how Indian companies should be willing to look across and beyond financial departments to processes. 2. Extremely relevant for Indian companies in present liberalized scenario. 3. Students would get actual insights about BPR implementation from the Indian context.
New IB Business Management Study Guide By Lloyd Gutteridge
Oxford IB Diploma Programme: IB Prepared: Business Management By Loykie Lomine
Offring an unparalleled level of assessment support at SL and H L, Prepared: Business Management has been developed d’irectly with the IB to provide the most up-to .. date and authoritative guidance on P assessment ..
You can trust IB Prepared resources to: