Provide clear guidance to the 2014 changes and ensure in-depth study with accessible content, directly mapped to the new syllabus and approach to learning.
This second edition of the highly regarded textbook contains all SL and HL content, which is clearly identified throughout. Options are available free online, along with appendices and data and statistics.
– Improve exam performance, with exam-style questions, including from past papers
– Integrate Theory of Knowledge into your lessons and provide opportunities for cross-curriculum study
– Stretch more able students with extension activities
– The shift to concept-based approach to learning , Nature of Science, is covered by providing a framework for the course with points for discussion
– Key skills and experiments included.
Stretch your students to achieve their best grade with these year round course companions; providing clear and concise explanations of all syllabus requirements and topics, and practice questions to support and strengthen learning.
– Consolidate revision and support learning with a range of exam practice questions and concise and accessible revision notes
– Practise exam technique with tips and trusted guidance from examiners on how to tackle questions
– Focus revision with key terms and definitions listed for each topic/sub topic
Edexcel Biology for A2 is a full colour textbook with supporting Dynamic Learning website, written specifically for the new Edexcel specification.
All chapters open with Starting points, which summarise the basic concepts covered. Throughout the text there are a wide range of self-assessment questions, to encourage comprehension and research, as well as examination -style questions to help students prepare for the new examination.
The chapters follow the order suggested in the concept approach to the course.
Dynamic Learning Student Online additionally provides: