Make planning easier and enhance your lessons with support for the syllabus.
This CD-ROM has been developed for the Cambridge IGCSE English as a Second Language (0510 and 0511) syllabuses.
– answers to the questions in the Student’s Book and Workbook
– a glossary
– audio recordings
– invaluable guidance on teaching the new syllabus
This CD-ROM accompanies our Student’s Book.
This title is not endorsed by Cambridge Assessment International Education
This title is endorsed by Cambridge Assessment International Education to support the full syllabus for examination from 2022.
Provide guidance, exercises and examples in all four key skills, with speaking, listening, reading and writing integrated into every chapter; updated to support the revised Cambridge IGCSETM Mandarin Chinese (0547) syllabus.
– Improve comprehension and delivery of language with all four key skills comprehensively covered throughout with icons to identify when each skill should be used and practised.
– Enhance speaking skills with Pinyin (phonetics) that aid correct pronunciation.
– Aid understanding with vocabulary and grammar boxes that offer clear explanations and example
– Build skills with exercises arranged progressively from simple, to complex and comprehensive.
– Provide additional practice with the accompanying Workbook, perfect as a course companion or homework book for use throughout the course.
– Engage, challenge and motivate you student with interactive resources from our partner Languagenut*, for more information visit www.hoddereducation.co.uk/languagenut
*The Languagenut resources are not part of the Cambridge International endorsement process
This title is endorsed by Cambridge Assessment International Education for learner support.
Progress the ability to use Spanish effectively with comprehensive advice and hours of ready-made activities, all focused on the grammar that’s essential for competent, independent linguists.
– Create an end-to-end learning resource for Cambridge IGCSE Spanish alongside the Student Book and Vocabulary Workbook
– Support throughout the course with clear explanations of key grammar points and a wide range of activities for classwork and homework
– Save valuable preparation time and expenses with self-contained exercises which don’t need photocopying and have full answers provided online
– Stretch and challenge students to achieve their best while ensuring the progression required for further study.
This title is endorsed by Cambridge Assessment International Education to support the full syllabus for examination from 2021.
Strengthen language skills and cultural awareness with a differentiated approach that offers comprehensive coverage of the revised Cambridge IGCSE™ Spanish (0530/7160) syllabuses for first examination from 2021.
– Develop the cultural awareness at the heart of the syllabus with engaging stimulus material and questions from around the world which will encourage a positive attitude towards other cultures
– Progress the ability to use the language effectively with activities developing all four key skills, supported by teacher notes and answers in the teacher guide
– Stretch and challenge students to achieve their best, whilst supporting all abilities with differentiated content throughout
– Ensure the progression required for further study at A-level or equivalent
– Help to prepare for the examination with exam-style questions throughout.
Songs of Ourselves: Volume 2 by Mary Wilmer
Parts of Songs of Ourselves Volume 2 are set for study in Cambridge IGCSE®, O Level and Cambridge International AS & A Level Literature in English syllabuses. Following on from the popular Songs of Ourselves 1, the anthology includes work from over 100 poets, combining famous names – such as William Blake, Emily Dickinson and Les Murray – with lesser-known voices. This helps students to create fresh and interesting contrasts as they explore themes that range from nature to war.