Provide clear guidance to the 2014 changes and ensure in-depth study with accessible content, directly mapped to the new syllabus and approach to learning.
This second edition of the highly-regarded first edition contains all SL and HL content, which is clearly identified throughout. Options are available free online, along with appendices and data and statistics.
– Improve exam performance, with exam-style questions, including from past papers
– Integrate Theory of Knowledge into your lessons and provide opportunities for cross-curriculum study
– Stretch more able students with extension activities
– The shift to concept-based approach to learning , Nature of Science, is covered by providing a framework for the course with points for discussion
– Key skills and experiments included
– Full digital package – offered in a variety of formats so that you can deliver the course just how you like!