Provide clear guidance to the 2014 changes and ensure in-depth study with accessible content, directly mapped to the new syllabus and approach to learning.
This second edition of the highly-regarded first edition contains all SL and HL content, which is clearly identified throughout. Options are available free online, along with appendices and data and statistics.
– Improve exam performance, with exam-style questions, including from past papers
– Integrate Theory of Knowledge into your lessons and provide opportunities for cross-curriculum study
– Stretch more able students with extension activities
– The shift to concept-based approach to learning , Nature of Science, is covered by providing a framework for the course with points for discussion
– Key skills and experiments included
– Full digital package – offered in a variety of formats so that you can deliver the course just how you like!
Stretch your students to achieve their best grade with these year round course companions; providing clear and concise explanations of all syllabus requirements and topics, and practice questions to support and strengthen learning.
– Consolidate revision and support learning with a range of exam practice questions and concise and accessible revision notes
– Practise exam technique with tips and trusted guidance from examiners on how to tackle questions
– Focus revision with key terms and definitions listed for each topic/sub topic
A concept driven and assessment focused approach to chemistry teaching and learning.
Internal Assessment for Chemistry for the IB Diploma by Christopher Talbot
Aim for the best Internal Assessment grade with this year-round companion, full of advice and guidance from an experienced IB Diploma Chemistry teacher.
Aim for the best Internal Assessment grade with this year-round companion, full of advice and guidance from an experienced IB Diploma Physics teacher.
– Build your skills for the Individual Investigation with prescribed practicals supported by detailed examiner advice, expert tips and common mistakes to avoid.
– Improve your confidence by analysing and practicing the practical skills required, with comprehension checks throughout.
– Prepare for the Internal Assessment report through exemplars, worked answers and commentary.
– Navigate the IB requirements with clear, concise explanations including advice on assessment objectives and rules on academic honesty.
– Develop fully rounded and responsible learning with explicit reference to the IB learner profile and ATLs.
Provides clear guidance to the latest Guide and ensures in-depth study with accessible content, directly mapped to the syllabus and its approach to learning.
This respected textbook contains all Standard Level and Higher Level content, which is clearly identified throughout. The Options are available free online, along with appendices and extra chapters on graphs and data analysis and answering exam questions.