Cambridge International AS & A Level Complete Physics Student Book, Jim Breithaupt, Jaykishan Sharma, Camille Pervenche, and Hossam Attya
Ensure students achieve top exam marks, and can confidently progress, with a stretching yet accessible approach from Cambridge examiners. With full syllabus match, extensive practice and exam guidance this new edition embeds a strong understanding of scientific concepts and develops advanced scientific skills for strong exam potential.
Cambridge International AS & A Level Physics Student Book By Michael Smyth Lynn Pharaoh Richard Grimmer
The Collins Cambridge International AS & A Level Physics course promotes a rich and deep understanding of the 9702 syllabus (for examination from 2022) and development of practical skills.
This Student’s Book provides in depth coverage of the Cambridge International AS & A level Physics syllabus. This text was written by experts in their field and allows students to develop practical skills in a range of contexts, deepen understanding of key concepts and make links between topics. Students are given regular opportunities to practice and revisit skills and understanding, and evaluate their learning throughout the course.
Exam Board: Cambridge Assessment International Education
First teaching: 2020; First examination: 2022
* Develop and strengthen practical skills throughout with assignments and experimental skills features and regular opportunities to handle, apply and evaluate data
* Deepen understanding by making connections between topics. The prior understanding reviews and end of chapter mind maps provide starting points to build upon
* Build self-awareness and take control of learning using the questions and opportunities for reflection throughout the book
* Strengthen and challenge with questions requiring deeper engagement and thinking skills
* Prepare for examinations with exam-style questions
* A Teacher’s Guide is also available to buy as a digital download. Full teacher support includes syllabus mapping, notes on common misconceptions, a wealth of activities including those to develop practical skills, and regular assessments including prior knowledge reviews, mid-chapter formative and end of chapter exam-style summative tests. Please see collins.co.uk/pages/caie-sciences for more information.
This resource is endorsed by Cambridge Assessment International Education to support the full syllabus for examination from 2022.
Physics A Level Paper 1 Code 9702 Exam Topical MCQ for Cambridge International Examination Read & Write Publication
Physics A Level Paper 3 Code 9702 Yearly Worked Solutions for Cambridge International Examination Read & Write Publication
Physics A Level Paper 4 ATP Code 9702 Exam Topiclal Workbook for Cambridge International Examination Read & Write Publication
Physics A Level Paper 4 Code 9702 Exam Topical Workbook for Cambridge International Examination Read & Write Publication
Physics A Level Paper 5 Code 9702 Exam Yearly Worked Solutions for Cambridge International Examination Read & Write Publication
Cambridge International As and A Level Physics matches the requirements of the Cambridge International As and A Level physics syllabus. It is endorsed by Cambridge International Examination.
The first 17 chapters cover the material required for As Level, while the remaining 16 chapters cover A2 Level.