Become an independent, lifelong learner and feel supported through the Community Project, while strengthening and practising your ATL skills.
– Engage in practical explorations through a cycle of inquiry, action and reflection.
– Build ATL skills with strategies, detailed examiner advice, expert tips, and infographics in every chapter for visual learners.
– Clarify IB requirements with concise and clear explanations, including assessment objectives and rules on academic honesty.
– Foster the attributes of the IB learner profile with explicit reference made throughout to link with your research.
– Progress independently through your Community Project with advice, tips and common mistakes to avoid.