Individuals and Societies for the IB MYP 4&5 by Concept by Andy Dailey, Danielle Farmer, Emily Giles, Robbie Woodburn
Develop your skills to become an inquiring learner; ensure you navigate the MYP framework with confidence using a concept-driven and assessment-focused approach to Individuals and societies, presented in global contexts.
· Develop conceptual understanding with key MYP concepts and related concepts at the heart of each chapter.
· Learn by asking questions for a statement of inquiry in each chapter.
· Prepare for every aspect of assessment using support and tasks designed by experienced educators.
· Understand how to extend your learning through research projects and interdisciplinary opportunities.
· Think internationally with chapters and concepts set in global contexts.