Cambridge IGCSE and O Level Economics Cambridge Elevate Teacher’s Resource Access Card By Susan Grant
With lesson ideas and a sample scheme of work written by an experienced examiner, this Cambridge Elevate teacher’s resource helps you save time planning and preparing lessons. The digital resource also includes answers to the coursebook and workbook questions so you can mark quickly and confidently. Part of the largest suite of endorsed materials for the Cambridge IGCSE and O Level Economics syllabuses, it gives you more choice for your class. This card gives you access to your digital teacher’s resource on the Cambridge Elevate platform and is available to purchase from distributors. If you wish to buy this directly from us, we will email you a book code – please contact your sales consultant or customer services.
Send students into their exam with the confidence to achieve their maximum potential using step-by-step guidance that helps to practise skills learned and improve exam technique.
– Avoid common misconceptions with frequent mistakes highlighted throughout
– Build students’ skills constructing and writing answers with a range of practice and exam-style questions
– Easily identify areas for improvement with the answers in the back of the book
– Help students target their revision and focus on important concepts and skills with key objectives at the beginning of every chapter
– Ensure that students maximise their time in the exam by including examiner’s tips and suggestions on how to approach questions
This Study and Revision Guide has been updated for the latest syllabus for examination from 2020. This title has not been through the Cambridge Assessment International Education endorsement process.
Cambridge International Economics Revision Express AS and A2 By Ian Etherington,Charles Smith,Matthew Smith
Economics A Level Past Paper 4 Code 9708 Topical Past Papers Read and Write Publication ISBN 9150000012005
The Cambridge International AS & A Level Economics Revision Guide helps students apply their knowledge, understanding and skills to succeed in their course.
This endorsed Cambridge International AS and A Level Economics Revision Guide has been designed to further develop students’ skills for their Cambridge International AS and A Level Economics course. Revised to meet the latest syllabus (9708) this book is packed full of guidance to reinforce students’ understanding and skills to succeed in their course. Written in a clear style by an experienced examiner this Revision Guide is perfect for international learners and accompanies the Cambridge International AS and A Level Economics Coursebook .
Economics for Cambridge International AS and A Level By Terry Cook,Clive Riches, Richard Taylor
Support exam potential and lay foundations for students’ future careers. Written to match the latest syllabus (978), this resource covers all the key concepts, with targeted exam practice to build confidence. Case studies help students to understand current Economics practice, preparing them for their future careers.
Ensure full coverage of the new syllabus with this comprehensive guide written by highly experienced authors, that explores all topics through inquiry, concepts, content and contexts and their interrelationships with each other.
– Explore economics through the nine key concepts in the new course with our newly developed acronym for a deeper and more integrated understanding of the subject.
– Includes new integrated subtopics of Economics of the environment and Economics of inequality and poverty which helps bring to light the global challenges facing the planet today and how these can be addressed using an Economics lens.
– Apply new skills and knowledge to everyday life with examples and case studies.
– Foster the attributes of the lB learner profile with explicit reference made throughout, as well as TOK links for every topic.
– Prepare for the new assessment model with exam-style questions and review questions.
– Avoid common mistakes and aim for the best grades with expert tips and hints.
Written by a highly experienced author, teacher, former IB Economics Chief Examiner and current senior examiner, the third edition has been fully updated to meet the requirements of the new guide for first examinations in 2022. It is a thought-provoking account of economic theory and policy with numerous real-world applications, encouraging international-mindedness, development of critical and independent thinking, and inquiry-based learning. This all-in-one print and digital coursebook includes a broad variety of features ensuring students will flourish in the subject and apply their skills in a diverse and practical way. Answers to coursebook activities are found in the teacher’s resource.
Economics for the IB Diploma Digital Coursebook (2 Years) By Ellie Tragakes
Written by a highly experienced author, teacher, former IB Economics https://educationworldweb.com/product/economics-ib-diploma-coursebook-digital-access-2-years/Chief Examiner and current senior examiner, this Cambridge Elevate edition of the coursebook has been fully updated to meet the requirements of the new guide for first examinations in 2022. It is a thought-provoking account of economic theory and policy with numerous real-world applications, encouraging international-mindedness, development of critical and independent thinking, and inquiry-based learning. This coursebook includes a broad variety of features ensuring students will flourish in the subject and apply their skills in a diverse and practical way. Answers to coursebook activities are found in the teacher’s resource.
Reinforce and improve your student’s mathematical skills for the Paper 3 exam with this write-in workbook, including actual questions from past papers.
Exam-style questions on each key topic, are broken down so your students can understand what the question is asking of them and what mathematical calculations they need to use.
– Presents the questions in context of their topics for better understanding of the syllabus requirements and knowledge
– Sets plenty of practice with exam-style questions and actual exam questions, covering all the assessment objectives, plus a mock exam at the end of the book consisting of full 25 mark questions
– Tips and useful expert hints for exam success
Answers are available free online at www.hoddereducation.com/IBextras
Ensure students can aim for their best grade with the help of accurate and accessible notes, expert advice, and exam-style questions on each key topic.
– Builds revision skills through a range of strategies and detailed expert advice
– Covers all the knowledge with concise, clear explanations of all the syllabus requirements and topics
– Demonstrates what is required to get the best grades with tips, sample questions and model answers
Answers are free online at
Economics IGCSE and O Level Cambridge International Workbook By Susan Grant
Covers the Cambridge IGCSE syllabus (0455) and the Cambridge O Level syllabus (2281), first examination from 2020. This series helps students understand economic theory, terminology and principles. By applying tools of economic analysis, undertaking calculations and writing longer responses, students learn how to look at the world like an economist. The workbook matches the Cambridge IGCSE and O Level Economics syllabuses and provides students with additional concepts to strengthen their understanding, as well as the quality of their answers. The answers to the workbook questions are in the teacher’s resource.
This book contains Past Exam papers of P1 & P2 AS Level Economics (9708) from year 2008 to 2018, Paper 1 & Paper 2, with full worked solutions. The questions, are arranged in topical form so that the students can revise and practice systematically. Questions from past examinations have always proved to be the best practice for students. Students are able to apply what they have learned. This book is also a very useful study guide for students. This book is highly recommended for the students who are preparing for the AS Level Economics examination.
Economics P3 & P4 A Level Exam Papers Topical 2008-2018
This book contains Past Exam papers of A Level Economics (9708) from year 2008 to 2018, Paper 3 & Paper 4, with full worked solutions. The questions, are arranged in topical form so that the students can revise and practice systematically. Questions from past examinations have always proved to be the best practice for students. Students are able to apply what they have learnt. This book is also a very useful study guide for students. This book is highly recommended for the students who are preparing for the A Level Economics examination.
Completely updated for the 2011 syllabus at SL and HL and written by an experienced IB Economics teacher, this comprehensive study tool supports top achievement. With full coverage of the new quantitative element at HL and an expanded glossary, past exam questions build confidence and the focused approach distinctly strengthens comprehension.
Author- Constantine Ziogas
The Essential Economics For Cambridge IGCSE Student Book provides a clear approach matching the latest Cambridge IGCSE Economics syllabus. With plenty of real-world examples and examination-style questions, it will support EAL students to develop key skills and language knowledge.
You can rely on: