Providing guidance that helps students practice and troubleshoot their exam technique,these books send them into their exam with the confidence to aim for the best grades.
– Enables students to avoid common misconceptions and mistakes by highlighting them throughout
– Builds students’ skills constructing and writing answers as they progress through a range of practice questions
– Allows students to mark their own responses and easily identify areas for improvement using the answers in the back of the book
– Helps students target their revision and focus on important concepts and skills with key objectives at the beginning of every chapter
– Ensures that students maximise their time in the exam by including examiner’s tops and suggestions on how to approach the questions
This title is endorsed by Cambridge Assessment International Education to support the full syllabus for examination from 2022.
Provide guidance, exercises and examples in all four key skills, with speaking, listening, reading and writing integrated into every chapter; updated to support the revised Cambridge IGCSETM Mandarin Chinese (0547) syllabus.
– Improve comprehension and delivery of language with all four key skills comprehensively covered throughout with icons to identify when each skill should be used and practised.
– Enhance speaking skills with Pinyin (phonetics) that aid correct pronunciation.
– Aid understanding with vocabulary and grammar boxes that offer clear explanations and example
– Build skills with exercises arranged progressively from simple, to complex and comprehensive.
– Provide additional practice with the accompanying Workbook, perfect as a course companion or homework book for use throughout the course.
– Engage, challenge and motivate you student with interactive resources from our partner Languagenut*, for more information visit www.hoddereducation.co.uk/languagenut
*The Languagenut resources are not part of the Cambridge International endorsement process
Language and Literature for the IB MYP 3 by Concept by Zara Kaiserimam
Develop your skills to become an inquiring learner; ensure you navigate the MYP framework with confidence using a concept-driven and assessment-focused approach to Language and Literature presented in global contexts.
Drive meaningful inquiry through a unique concept-driven narrative.
– Supports every aspect of assessment with opportunities that use the criteria
– Gives you easy ways to differentiate and extend learning
– Provides a meaningful approach by integrating the inquiry statement in a global context
– Develops critical-thinking skills with activities and summative sections rooted in the ATL framework
This title is also available in two digital formats via Dynamic Learning. Find out more by clicking on the links at the top of the page.
Enable students to achieve their best grade in AS/A-level English Literature with this year-round course companion; designed to instil in-depth textual understanding as students read, analyse and revise The Tempest throughout the course.
This Study and Revise guide:
– Increases students’ knowledge of The Tempest as they progress through the detailed commentary and contextual information written by experienced teachers and examiners
– Develops understanding of characterisation, themes, form, structure and language, equipping students with a rich bank of textual examples to enhance their coursework and exam responses
– Builds critical and analytical skills through challenging, thought-provoking questions and tasks that encourage students to form their own personal responses to the text
– Extends learning and prepares students for higher-level study by introducing critical viewpoints, comparative references to other literary works and suggestions for independent research
– Helps students maximise their exam potential using clear explanations of the Assessment Objectives, sample student answers and examiner insights
– Improves students’ extended writing techniques through targeted advice on planning and structuring a successful essay.