If you are studying Edexcel’s GCSE in Applied ICT, then this is the book for you It covers everything you need to know for your GCSE and brings alive the world of computers with lots of real life examples.
There is a CD-ROM with this book. On it you will find help with using the software you need, as well as lots of activities. The activities put you in the shoes of the students at jubilee sixth from college who run a very active students union and who find that ICT really helps them to run an effective union as well as produce professional looking documents.
Applied ICT is an exciting course that allows you to explore the world of ICT -sometimes on your own and sometimes as part of a team. Building your portfolio is an interesting and motivating part of the programme. This book will help you to make the most of these opportunities and will also help you to prepare for your external test.
This new edition has been updated by experienced authors, teachers and examiners to support the latest syllabus for Cambridge international Examinations IGCSE iCT (0417).This textbook is in two sections, fully covering the theoretical knowledge required for the written paper and the skills needed for the practical examinations.
Cambridge IGCSE ICT Practical Workbook By Graham Brown
Support students learning with extra practice questions and activities, tailored to topics in the IGCSE ICT Student’s Book.
– Ensure all topics are fully understood with practice activities that can be set in class or as homework.
– Save time planning homework, with post-lesson exercises that follow the contents and chapter order of the student book
This workbook supports students using the Cambridge IGCSE ICT textbook, providing plenty of extra practice questions and activities for the theory paper:
Collins IGCSE ICT Course Book and CD-ROM for Cambridge International Examination By Paul Clowrey, Colin Stobart
This Student Book Second Edition provides in-depth coverage of the 0417 syllabus for first teaching from 2014 with an engaging approach that uses scenarios to build skills and link the theory to the practice of ICT, while showing students how to make progress, prepare for exams and achieve their targets.
Exam Board: Cambridge Assessment International Education
First teaching: 2014 First exams: 2016
• Be ready to teach the new 2014 syllabus for first examination in 2016 with the second edition of this popular course book. Fully and comprehensively updated to match the specification and include the latest hardware and software information.
• Build skills with an engaging approach that uses scenarios to link the theory to the practice of ICT,
• Fully cover the Cambridge IGCSE® ICT syllabus. Each topic is broken down into manageable chunks to allow you to apply and consolidate your learning. New Unit 8 included on Security and Safety.
• Have confidence in the content and approach of the Student Book, which is written by highly experienced ICT teachers.
• Successfully prepare for exams with end of session review and revise sections and summary boxes; exam-style question and past paper questions, sample answers at different grades and comments on these answers.
• The accompanying CD-ROM includes source files to accompany practical tasks and answers to past paper questions in the Student Book, with comments on these answers.
This title is endorsed by Cambridge Assessment International Education.
Feel more prepared and confident by using this guide dedicated to the key information you need to revise and practise in the lead-up to your exam.
This new revision guide accompanies Cambridge IGCSE ICT Second Edition, the Cambridge endorsed textbook from the same expert authors, but can be used by any student preparing for their Cambridge International Examinations IGCSE ICT examinations.
It has been carefully developed to ensure ease of use by both first and second language learners.
ICT IGCSE Cambridge International Examination Coursebook Revised Second Edition By Victoria Wright, Denise Taylor ISBN 9781108698061
This comprehensive resource is written to cover the Cambridge IGCSE ICT syllabus (0417).
Cambridge IGCSE® ICT Second edition provides a complete course for developing and practising the skills required for students of Cambridge IGCSE ICT. The coursebook contains detailed explanations of concepts, worked examples and exercises to consolidate knowledge. The accompanying CD-ROM contains the source files required to complete the practical tasks set in the chapters. This Revised edition incorporates changes made to the syllabus for examination from 2020. Answers to the coursebook questions are in the teacher’s resource.
ICT IGCSE Coursebook for Cambridge International Examination with Digital Access 2 Years By Victoria Wright, Denise Taylor, David Waller
Support teachers and learners through the Cambridge IGCSE™ Information & Communication Technology syllabuses (0983/0417).
This coursebook with digital access strengthens practical skills and allows learners to apply theory to real-life scenarios, building core skills they will use in all areas of life. A three-tiered approach to practical tasks throughout our coursebook develops fundamental skills with ‘Getting started’ and ‘Practice’ tasks, and stretches more confident students with ‘Challenge’ tasks. Students are given a taste of the industry through ‘ICT in context’, adding relevancy to students’ learning. As well as this, learners develop autonomous learning skills through the ‘Reflection’ feature, encouraging students to assess and evaluate their learning journey. Answers are accessible to teachers for free on the Cambridge GO platform.