Cambridge International AS & A Level Complete Physics Student Book, Jim Breithaupt, Jaykishan Sharma, Camille Pervenche, and Hossam Attya
Ensure students achieve top exam marks, and can confidently progress, with a stretching yet accessible approach from Cambridge examiners. With full syllabus match, extensive practice and exam guidance this new edition embeds a strong understanding of scientific concepts and develops advanced scientific skills for strong exam potential.
- Be confident of full syllabus support with a comprehensive mapping grid and learning objectives drawn directly from the latest syllabus (9702), for first examination from 2022
- Equip students for assessment with focused and explicit exam guidance and support and practice from Cambridge examiners
- Help students confidently progress to the next stage in their education with an academically rigorous yet accessible approach that develops problem solving skills and contextualizes scientific concepts
- All answers available on the accompanying answer support site
- Raise students’ grades with additional exam-focused practice in the Enhanced Online Student Book and the Exam Success Guide