Oxford IB Diploma Programme: IB Economics Course Book
This comprehensive and engaging text, developed in cooperation with the IB, follows the new curriculum for first assessment in 2022. With accessible, engaging lessons students will actively relate economics to real-world issues and the global economy. The international examples and case studies encourage students to analyse economics in terms of present-day challenges and concerns.
- Complete coverage of the new IB DP Economics syllabus for first assessment in 2022
- In-depth real-world case studies with higher order thinking skills to help students relate economic theory to practice
- Key concepts are explained and flagged throughout to help students make connections for deeper understanding
- Full section on assessment requirements, guidance and practice
- Inquiry-based activities and tasks throughout with clear distinction between SL and HL
- Clear links to TOK and ATL to help link economics to other subject areas and wider issues.