Everything you need to deliver a rich, concept-based approach for the new IB Diploma English Language and Literature course.
– Navigate seamlessly through all aspects of the syllabus with in-depth coverage of the key concepts underpinning the new course structure and content
– Investigate the three areas of exploration in detail and engage with global issues to help students become flexible, critical readers
– Provide a variety of texts with a breadth of reading material and forms from a diverse pool of authors
– Engaging activities are provided to test understanding of each topic and develop skills – guiding answers are available to check your responses
– Identify opportunities to make connections across the syllabus, with explicit reference to TOK, EE and CAS.