This title is endorsed by Cambridge Assessment International Education to support the full syllabus for examination from 2021.
Strengthen language skills and cultural awareness with a differentiated approach that offers comprehensive coverage of the revised Cambridge IGCSE™ Spanish (0530/7160) syllabuses for first examination from 2021.
– Develop the cultural awareness at the heart of the syllabus with engaging stimulus material and questions from around the world which will encourage a positive attitude towards other cultures
– Progress the ability to use the language effectively with activities developing all four key skills, supported by teacher notes and answers in the teacher guide
– Stretch and challenge students to achieve their best, whilst supporting all abilities with differentiated content throughout
– Ensure the progression required for further study at A-level or equivalent
– Help to prepare for the examination with exam-style questions throughout.
Develop independent, culturally-aware students with this grammar-led approach and extensive exam preparation written to match the latest Edexcel International GCSE specification.
– Develop students’ abilities to use Spanish effectively through extensive exposure to the language
– Provide insight into and encourage a positive attitude towards other cultures, with engaging stimulus material on Hispanic countries
– Build the skills needed for exam success with targeted advice and exam-style tasks integrated throughout
– Monitor students’ progress throughout the course, ensuring support and challenge for all students with levels of difficulty marked on each spread