This Book support the full syllabus for examination from 2021.
Strengthen language skills and cultural awareness with a differentiated approach that offers comprehensive coverage of the revised Cambridge IGCSE™ French (0520/7156) syllabuses for first examination from 2021.
– Develop the cultural awareness at the heart of the syllabus with engaging stimulus material and questions from around the world which will encourage a positive attitude towards other cultures
– Progress the ability to use the language effectively with activities developing all four key skills, supported by teacher notes and answers in the teacher guide
– Stretch and challenge students to achieve their best, whilst supporting all abilities with differentiated content throughout
– Ensure the progression required for further study at A-level or equivalent
– Help to prepare for the examination with exam-style questions throughout
Send students into their exam with the confidence to aim for their best with this formula for effective and structured revision including guidance that helps students practice vocabulary, grammar and all four skills.
– Enable students to avoid misconceptions with common mistakes highlighted throughout
– Build students’ vocabulary and grammar knowledge with recaps for each topic
– Develop students’ reading, listening, speaking and writing skills through short questions for every topic
– Allow students to identify areas for improvement with sample answers and commentary for exam-style questions throughout
– Prepare students for the exam with extra exam-style questions to try at the back, plus revision tips throughout
– Allow students to mark their own responses using the answers in the back of the book
This title has not been through the Cambridge Assessment International Education endorsement process.