Cambridge IGCSE Chemistry, Fourth edition is tailored to the latest Cambridge IGCSE Chemistry syllabus (0620)and is endorsed by Cambridge International Examinations.
Teacher’s Resource features:
Provide clear guidance to the 2014 changes and ensure in-depth study with accessible content, directly mapped to the new syllabus and approach to learning.
This second edition of the highly-regarded first edition contains all SL and HL content, which is clearly identified throughout. Options are available free online, along with appendices and data and statistics.
– Improve exam performance, with exam-style questions, including from past papers
– Integrate Theory of Knowledge into your lessons and provide opportunities for cross-curriculum study
– Stretch more able students with extension activities
– The shift to concept-based approach to learning , Nature of Science, is covered by providing a framework for the course with points for discussion
– Key skills and experiments included
– Full digital package – offered in a variety of formats so that you can deliver the course just how you like!
Stretch your students to achieve their best grade with these year round course companions; providing clear and concise explanations of all syllabus requirements and topics, and practice questions to support and strengthen learning.
– Consolidate revision and support learning with a range of exam practice questions and concise and accessible revision notes
– Practise exam technique with tips and trusted guidance from examiners on how to tackle questions
– Focus revision with key terms and definitions listed for each topic/sub topic
This Chemistry Workbook is tailored to the Cambridge IGCSE® Combined Science 0653 and Co-ordinated Sciences 0654 syllabuses for first examination in 2019 and is endorsed for learner support by Cambridge International Examinations.
Covering both the Core and the Supplement material, this workbook contains exercises arranged in the same order as the coursebook and are clearly marked according to the syllabus they cover. Developing students’ scientific skills, these exercises are complemented by self-assessment checklists to help them evaluate their work as they go. Answers are provided at the back of the book.
Cambridge IGCSE® Combined and Co-ordinated Sciences Coursebook is tailored to the 0653 and 0654 syllabuses for first examination in 2019 and is endorsed for full syllabus coverage by Cambridge International Examinations. This interdisciplinary coursebook comprehensively covers the knowledge and skills required in these courses, with the different syllabuses clearly identified. Engaging activities in every chapter help students develop practical and investigative skills while end-of-chapter questions help to track their progress. The accompanying CD-ROM contains self-assessment checklists for making drawings, constructing and completing results tables, drawing graphs and designing experiments; answers to all the end-of-chapter questions and auto-marked multiple-choice self tests.