Cambridge International AS & A Level Complete Chemistry Student Book By Janet Renshaw,Ted Lister, Samuel Mao Hua Lee,Ellen Wong, Muhammad Talha, Nicholas Taylor
scientific concepts and develops advanced skills for strong assessment potential. Be confident of full syllabus support with a comprehensive syllabus matching grid and learning objectives drawn directly from the latest syllabus (9701), for first examination from 2022. Written by Cambridge examiners, this new edition if packed with focused and explicit assessment guidance, support and practice to ensure your students are fully equipped for their exams. With a stretching yet accessible approach Cambridge International AS & A Level Complete Chemistry develops advanced problem solving and scientific skills and contextualizes scientific concepts to ensure your students are ready to progress to further study. All answers are available on the accompanying answer support site.
- Be confident of full syllabus support with a comprehensive mapping grid and learning objectives drawn directly from the latest syllabus (9701), for first examination from 2022
- Equip students for assessment with focused and explicit exam guidance and support and practice from Cambridge examiners
- Help students confidently progress to the next stage in their education with an academically rigorous yet accessible approach that develops problem solving skills and contextualizes scientific concepts
- All answers available on the accompanying answer support site
- Raise students’ grades with additional exam-focused practice in the Enhanced Online Student Book and the Exam Success Guide