This title is endorsed by Cambridge Assessment International Education for learner support.
Progress the ability to use Spanish effectively with comprehensive advice and hours of ready-made activities, all focused on the grammar that’s essential for competent, independent linguists.
– Create an end-to-end learning resource for Cambridge IGCSE Spanish alongside the Student Book and Vocabulary Workbook
– Support throughout the course with clear explanations of key grammar points and a wide range of activities for classwork and homework
– Save valuable preparation time and expenses with self-contained exercises which don’t need photocopying and have full answers provided online
– Stretch and challenge students to achieve their best while ensuring the progression required for further study.
This title is endorsed by Cambridge Assessment International Education to support the full syllabus for examination from 2021.
Strengthen language skills and cultural awareness with a differentiated approach that offers comprehensive coverage of the revised Cambridge IGCSE™ Spanish (0530/7160) syllabuses for first examination from 2021.
– Develop the cultural awareness at the heart of the syllabus with engaging stimulus material and questions from around the world which will encourage a positive attitude towards other cultures
– Progress the ability to use the language effectively with activities developing all four key skills, supported by teacher notes and answers in the teacher guide
– Stretch and challenge students to achieve their best, whilst supporting all abilities with differentiated content throughout
– Ensure the progression required for further study at A-level or equivalent
– Help to prepare for the examination with exam-style questions throughout.