Seema Gandhi, Dorothy Rodrigues,
ActiveTeach Universal Mathematics Student Book Grade 3 Pearsonby: Seema Gandhi, Dorothy Rodrigues,
ActiveTeach Universal Mathematics Student Book Grade 3 Pearson by Seema Gandhi, Dorothy Rodrigues
1 in stock
Sale!Essential Mathematics for Cambridge Secondary 1 Stage 8 Work Book by: Paul Winters, Patrick Kivlin, Sue Pemberton, Andrew Manning,
Essential Mathematics for Cambridge Secondary 1 Stage 8 Work Book By Andrew Manning has been created for the international student. Written by an expert author team with an experienced examiner it provides complete coverage of the syllabus.
- Essential Mathematics for Cambridge Secondary 1 directly supports the Cambridge Secondary 1 Mathematic_s curriculum framework, enabling learners to tackle the Checkpoint test and reach their full potential.
- Designed to deliver engaging support and encouragement,
- it is an ideal title for EAL learners.
- This Workbook directly supports learners in consolidating their knowledge.
- Fully prepare for exams -comprehensive coverage of the course
- Develop advanced skills -problem-solving skills extend performance •
- Progress to the next stage -clear language support eases the transition to 14-16 study
Sale!Cambridge Checkpoint Mathematics Practice Book stage 7 Grade 6 by: Greg Byrd, Lynn Byrd, Chris Pearce,
Cambridge Checkpoint Mathematics Practice Book stage 7 Grade 6 By Greg Byrd, Lynn Byrd, Chris Pearce
Cambridge Checkpoint Mathematics Practice Book 7 matches the requirements of stage 7 of the revised Cambridge Secondary 1 curriculum framework. It is endorsed by Cambridge International Examinations for use with their programme. The series is written by an author team with extensive experience of both teaching and writing for secondary mathematics.
This supportive Practice Book is intended to be used alongside the Cambridge Checkpoint Mathematics Coursebook 7. It contains exercises that will help students develop the skills they need to succeed with the Secondary 1 programme.
The Practice Book:
- Contains exercises for each Coursebook topic, arranged in the same order as the topics in the Coursebook
- allows students to practise using the concepts they have learned and develop their soloving Skills.
Sale!MYP Mathematics 2 by: Talei Kunkel, Alexandra Martinez, Rebecca Shultis, David Weber,
MYP Mathematics 2 by David Weber,Talei Kunkel,Alexandra Martinez, Rebecca Shultis
Fully integrated with the MYP curriculum, this comprehensive book empowers students to develop a deep and engaged understanding of mathematics.An inquiry-based approach combined with links to Global contexts equips learners to acquire and practice the essential knowledge and skills while exploring the wider applications of mathematics.
This text will
- Enable learners to confidently step into IB Diploma Mathematics, with extensive practice
- Explore the wider meanings of mathematical topics through inquiry-based activities
- Fully support the MYP curriculum with mathematical content that is clearly integrated with statements of Inquiry, Global contexts, Key and Related concepts and ATL
- Effectively prepare learners for assessment with guidance mapped to the latest MYP assessment objectives
- Progress your learners into IB Diploma – fully comprehensive and matched to the Next Chapter curriculum
- Drive mathematical confidence – extensive practice refines and progresses skills and understanding
- Develop understanding and flexibility – integrated global contexts equip learners to recognize and manipulate new principles
- Enable learners to confidently apply understanding as they progress – strengthening performance in the eAssessment and IB Diploma
- Support higher level thinking skills through an approach grounded in factual, conceptual and debatable questions
- Develop conceptual, integrated teaching in the best way for your learners – learn by mathematical unit or by key concept
- Develop meaningful cross-curricular connections that help learners recognize and manipulate mathematical ideas in other disciplines
- Fully matched to the Next Chapter curriculum and supports the Common Core
Sale!Cambridge Checkpoint Mathematics Practice Book stage 9 Grade 8 by: Greg Byrd, Lynn Byrd, Chris Pearce,
Cambridge Checkpoint Mathematics Practice Book stage 9 Grade 8 By Greg Byrd, Lynn Byrd, Chris Pearce
Written by well-respected authors, the Cambridge Checkpoint Mathematics suite provides a comprehensive structured resource which covers the full Cambridge Secondary 1 Mathematics framework in three stages. This Practice Book for Stage 9 contains further exercise questions for practice in the classroom or at home. It provides coverage of the Problem Solving section of the framework, with questions relating to these framework statements highlighted.
Sale!Automatic Differentiation in MATLAB using ADMAT with Applications by: Wei Xu, Thomas F. Coleman,
The calculation of partial derivatives is fundamental in scientific computing. Automatic differentiation (AD) can be applied straightforwardly to obtain all necessary partial derivatives, regardless of a code’s complexity. However, the space and time efficiency of AD can be dramatically improved – sometimes transforming a problem from intractable to highly feasible – if inherent problem structure is used to apply AD in a judicious manner. Discussing the efficient use of AD to solve real problems in the MATLAB environment, especially multidimensional zero-finding and optimization, this book is concerned with determination of the first and second derivatives, with emphasis placed on optimization and solutions to nonlinear systems. The authors focus on the application, rather than the implementation, of AD and solve real nonlinear problems with high performance by exploiting the problem structure in AD’s application. Many easy-to-understand applications, examples, and MATLAB templates are provided, meaning this book will prove useful to financial engineers, quantitative analysts, and researchers.