Seema Gandhi, Dorothy Rodrigues,
ActiveTeach Universal Mathematics Student Book Grade 5 Pearson by Seema Gandhi, Dorothy Rodriguesby: Seema Gandhi, Dorothy Rodrigues,
ActiveTeach Universal Mathematics Student Book Grade 5 Pearson by Seema Gandhi, Dorothy Rodrigues
1 in stock
Sale!Mathematics HL CORE Course Book Fifth Edition by: Nigel Buckle, Fabio Cirrito, Lain Dunbar, Millicent Henry, Benedict Hung, Rory Mcauliffe,
Mathematics HL CORE Course Book Fifth Edition By Nigel Buckle, Fabio Cirrito, Iain Dunbar, Millicent Henry, Benedict Hung, Rory McAuliffe
This extensively upgraded text for the Maths HL course has been prepared to closely align with the current course. It has concise explanations, clear diagrams and calculator references updated to refer to recent calculator models. Appropriate, graded exercises are provided throughout.
Also relating to International Perspectives and the Theory of Knowledge, it provides more than just the basics. It is a comprehensive resource for those teachers and students who are looking for a reliable guide for their HL course.
Complete Mathematics For Cambridge IGCSE Teacher Resource Pack Fourth Edition Extended by: ₹3,010.00
Complete Mathematics for Cambridge IGCSE: Extended directly matches the latest Cambridge IGSCE Mathematics syllabus, with worked examples and plenty of practice exercises to develop thorough understanding of key concepts. A stretching, skill-based approach progressively stregthens student ability, enabling confident exam performance.
This Teacher Resource Pack directly supports teachers in building student understanding.
- Fully prepare for exams – comprehensive coverage of the corse
- Develop advanced skills – rigorous practice extends performance
- Progress to the next stage – differentiated extension material eases the transition to 16-18 study
Sale!A First Course on Wavelets (Studies in Advanced Mathematics) by: Guido Weiss, Eugenio Hernandez,
Wavelet theory had its origin in quantum field theory, signal analysis, and function space theory. In these areas wavelet-like algorithms replace the classical Fourier-type expansion of a function. This unique new book is an excellent introduction to the basic properties of wavelets, from background math to powerful applications. The authors provide elementary methods for constructing wavelets, and illustrate several new classes of wavelets.
The text begins with a description of local sine and cosine bases that have been shown to be very effective in applications. Very little mathematical background is needed to follow this material. A complete treatment of band-limited wavelets follows. These are characterized by some elementary equations, allowing the authors to introduce many new wavelets. Next, the idea of multiresolution analysis (MRA) is developed, and the authors include simplified presentations of previous studies, particularly for compactly supported wavelets.
Some of the topics treated include:
- Several bases generated by a single function via translations and dilations
- Multiresolution analysis, compactly supported wavelets, and spline wavelets
- Band-limited wavelets
- Unconditionality of wavelet bases
- Characterizations of many of the principal objects in the theory of wavelets, such as low-pass filters and scaling functionsThe authors also present the basic philosophy that all orthonormal wavelets are completely characterized by two simple equations, and that most properties and constructions of wavelets can be developed using these two equations. Material related to applications is provided, and constructions of splines wavelets are presented.Mathematicians, engineers, physicists, and anyone with a mathematical background will find this to be an important text for furthering their studies on wavelets.
Sale!Mathematical Studies SL Third Edition Haese Mathematics for the International student Third Edition by: Mal Coad, Glen Whiffen, Sandra Haese, Michael Haese,
Mathematical Studies SL Third Edition Haese Mathematics for the International student Third Edition By Mal Coad, Glen Whiffen, Sandra Haese, Michael Haese, Mark Humphries
This book is intended for use with IB ‘Mathematical Studies SL’ course at Diploma level. The third edition reflects the new mathematical Studies SL syllabus, with syllabus references given at the beginning of each chapter. Explanations have been revised, making them easier for students who have English as a second language. Discussion topics for Theory of Knowledge have been included throughout the book, while the final chapter contains 200 exam-style questions. Comprehensive graphics calculator instructions are accessible as printable pages on the interactive student CD.
About the interactive CD
- direct links to Microsoft Excel spreadsheets
- graphing and geometry software
- printable instructions for TI and Casio graphics calculators
- computer demonstrations and simulations
Sale!Advanced Maths Essentials Core 4 For Edexcel with CD Rom by: Kathryn Scott, Janet Crawshaw,
Advanced Maths Essentials Core 4 For Edexcel with CD Rom By Kathryn Scott, Janet Crawshaw
Improve your AS- and A-level Maths results with Core 4 for Edexcel.This book provides just what you need to know for the Core 4 unit of the new Edexcel GCE A-level specification. The book contains:
- Worked examples, each with clearly explained step-by-step solutions
- Dozens of carefully graded exercises to practise techniques
- A careful match to the Edexcel specification, checked by an examiner
- Scores of past exam and exam-style questions
- A sample exam paper
Also included is a CD-ROM offering unrivalled support to students:
- PowerPoint presentations that solve questions from the book using step-by-step methods
- Even more exercises, linked to sections in the book