Biology For Cambridge Secondary 1 STAGE 9 WorkBookby: Ann Fullick, Richard Fosbery, Lawrie Ryan,
- Reinforce all Cambridge Lower Secondary learning objectives with exercises devised to support the curriculum framework and linked to the Student Book
- Engage all learners with clear diagrams, graphs and tables
- Track progress and offer personalized support with space for students’ responses and ‘Teacher feedback’
2 in stock (can be backordered)
author Ann Fullick Richard Fosbery, Lawrie Ryan
Science for Cambridge Secondary 1 provides complete coverage of the revised Cambridge Secondary 1 curriculum framework. The series is endorsed by Cambridge International Examinations.
This Stage 9 Workbook has been written alongside the Science for Cambridge Secondary 1 Stage 9 Biology student book to support the Stage 9 curriculum framework. The exercises cover topics in the same order as the student book, which is referenced at the beginning of each exercise.
Your workbook contains:
- engaging exercises that will test your knowledge of topics and help you to apply that knowledge in a variety of scientific situations
- exercises that allow you to practise planning investigations, as well as other enquiry skills such as recording, presenting and interpreting results
- teacher feedback boxes at the end of each exercise.
Answers to all the exercises are included on the Teacher’s CD-ROM, available separately.
Publisher: Nelson Thornes Ltd 2013
Publish Date: 2013
Page Count: 28
Sale!Essential Economics for Cambridge IGCSE Second edition by: Robert Dransfield, Jane King, Terry Cook,
Essential Economics for Cambridge IGCSE Second edition By Robert Dransfield, Terry Cook , Jane King
The Essential Economics For Cambridge IGCSE Student Book provides a clear approach matching the latest Cambridge IGCSE Economics syllabus. With plenty of real-world examples and examination-style questions, it will support EAL students to develop key skills and language knowledge.
You can rely on:
- A comprehensive approach to the latest Cambridge syllabus – clear topic aims will help students focus their learning
- Plenty of relevant exam practice to support achievement
- A glossary of key terms to help EAL learners focus on the subject
- Extra practice questions on the brand new student CD
Sale!Cambridge Checkpoint Science 2 New Edition by: Peter D Riley
(South Asia Edition)
Cambridge Checkpoint Science has been completely updated to match the revised Cambridge Secondary | Curriculum Framework, the Cambridge Progression Tests for stage 8 and the Cambridge Checkpoint Tests.
In this Student’s Book the material required to teach stage 8 of the Science Framework, covering Biology, Chemistry and Physics, is now in a single handy volume. The book has three sections, each covering one science discipline, so teachers can still teach the three sciences separately if they prefer. The introductory chapter includes a new section on Scientific Enquiry, reflecting the focus of the new framework.
- Ideal preparation for the Cambridge Lower Secondary Checkpoint Tests
- Matched to the revised CCambridge Lower Secondary Curriculum Framework for Science
- New ‘Scientific Enquiry spotter’ feature identifies questions which focus on these skills
- Written by the same successful author as the first edition
- Full support for teachers in the accompanying Teacher’s Resource Book
- Student Workbook provides additional practice questions
- Clear progression for students going on to study IGCSE
Sale!Julius Caesar 3rd Edition by: Robert Smith, Richard Andrews, Rex Gibson, Vicki Wienand,
Cambridge School Shakespeare was developed from the work of Rex Gibson;s Shakespeare and School Project and has gone on to become a bestselling series in schools around the world. Each play in the series has been carefully edited to enable students to inhabit Shakespeare imaginative world in accessible and creative ways.
This new large format edition of Cambridge School Shakespeare has been substantially revised, extended and presented in an attractive new design.It remain faithful to the series’ active approach, which treats each play as a script to be acted, explored and enjoyed.
As well as the complete scripts, you will find the running synopsis of the action, an explanation of unfamiliar words and A variety of Classroom-tested activities to help turn the script into drama. This edition includes:
- A stunning, full colour design, richly illustrated with exciting photographs of performances from around the world.
- A wide variety of classroom activities, thematically organised in distinctive ‘Stagecraft’, ‘Write About It’,’Language in the play’.’Characters’ and ‘Themes’ feature boxes.
- Expensive endnotes, including extensive essay-writing guidance.
- Glossary aligned with the play text for ease of reference.
Sale!Cambridge Checkpoint English Workbook Stage 7 Grade 6 by: Marian Cox
Cambridge Checkpoint English Workbook Stage 7 Grade 6 By Marian Cox
The Cambridge Checkpoint English suite provides a comprehensive, structured resource which covers the Secondary 1 framework for English and seamlessly progresses into the next key stage (covered by our Cambridge IGCSE® First Language English series). This skill-building, write-in Workbook for Stage 7 is designed to support students’ learning and provides extra language tasks and reading and writing skills development.