Biology O Level Science Examination Notesby: A. B. Terence
1 in stock
Complete Mathematics For Cambridge IGCSE Fourth Edition Extend by: DAVID RAYNER ₹1,599.00
Complete Mathematics For Cambridge IGCSE: Extend directly matches the latest Cambridge IGCSE Mathematics syllabus., with worked examples and plenty of practices exercise to develop through understanding of key concepts. A stretching, skills-based approach progressively strengthens student ability, enabling confident exam performance.
- Fully prepare for exams – comprehensive coverage of the course
- Develop advanced skills – rigorous practice extends performance
- Progress to the next stage – differentiated extension material eases the transition to 16-18 study
Sale!Cambridge Checkpoint Mathematics Challenge Workbook 9 by: Greg Byrd, Lynn Byrd, Chris Pearce,
Cambridge Checkpoint Mathematics Challenge Stage 9 Grade 8 By Greg Byrd, Lynn Byrd, Chris Pearce
Written by well-respected authors, the Cambridge Checkpoint Mathematics suite provides a comprehensive structured resource which covers the full Cambridge Secondary 1 Mathematics framework in three stages.This Checkpoint Mathematics Challenge Workbook 9 provides further materials for students to develop deeper knowledge of mathematics. Designed to be used upon completion of the corresponding Cambridge Checkpoint Mathematics Coursebook 9 section, students can use this workbook to attempt interesting and challenging problems using their understanding of the concepts learnt.
- Interesting challenge exercises help to keep students engaged.
- Tougher questioning approaches help challenge and deepen students’ mathematical skills.
Sale!Mathematics Mechanics AS & A Level Cambridge International Coursebook by: Stuart Haring, Julian Gilbey,
Mathematics Mechanics AS & A Level Cambridge International Coursebook By Stuart Haring, Julian Gilbey
This series has been developed specifically for the Cambridge International AS & A Level Mathematics (9709) syllabus to be examined from 2020.
Cambridge International AS & A Level Mathematics: Mechanics matches the corresponding unit of the syllabus, with clear and logical progression through. It contains materials on topics such as velocity and acceleration, force and motion, friction, connected particles, motion in a straight line, momentum, and work and energy. This coursebook contains a variety of features including recap sections for students to check their prior knowledge, detailed explanations and worked examples, end-of-chapter and cross-topic review exercises and ‘Explore’ tasks to encourage deeper thinking around mathematical concepts. Answers to coursebook questions are at the back of the book.
Sale!Edexcel AS and A level Modular Mathematics Core Mathematics 3 (C3) by: Greg Attwood, Alistair Macpherson, Bronwen Moran, Joe Petran, Keith Pledger, Geoff Staley, Dave Wilkins,
Edexcel AS and A Level Modular Mathematics Core Mathematics 3 (C3) By Greg Attwood,Alistair Macpherson, Bronwen Moran,Joe Petran,Geoff Staley,Dave Wilkins
This series is Edexcel’s own course for the GCE specification. This book is designed to provide you with the best preparation possible for your Edexcel C3 unit examination:
- Written by senior examiners.
- highly accessible worked examples function as model answers.
- Practice exercises by section and by chapter are complemented by regular review exercises spanning chapters.
- The live Text CD-ROM in the back of the book contains: solutions to all he questions in the book; a unique Exam cafe feature for your unit revision period.
Sale!Complete Physics for Cambridge Lower Secondary Workbook (First Edition) by: Helen Reynolds
Directly supports the Physics elements of the Cambridge Secondary 1 Science curriculum framework, enabling learners to tackle the Checkpoint test and rise to the challenge of Cambridge IGCSE with confidence.
This Workbook directly supports learners in consolidating their knowledge
- Fully prepare for exams-comprehensive coverage of the course
- Develop advanced skills- dedicated scientific enquiry extends performance
- Progress to the next stage-differentiated extension material eases the transition to 14-16 study