Business Management for the IB Diploma Study and Revision Guideby: Paul Hoang
This Study and Revision Guide will ensure you approach your exams feeling confident and prepared through the help of accurate and accessible notes, examiner advice, and exam-style questions on each key topic. – Practise and check your understanding on a range of Exam Practice questions – Be aware of the essential points with key terms […]
1 in stock (can be backordered)
This Study and Revision Guide will ensure you approach your exams feeling confident and prepared through the help of accurate and accessible notes, examiner advice, and exam-style questions on each key topic.
– Practise and check your understanding on a range of Exam Practice questions
– Be aware of the essential points with key terms and facts for each topic
– Discover what you need to achieve certain grades with advice and tips, including common mistakes to avoid.
Publisher: HODDER EDUCATION
Publish Date: 2016
Page Count: 192
Higher Level Mathematics: 2012 Edition developed Specially For The IB Diploma by: Ibrahim Wazir, Tim Garry, Peter Ashbourne, Paul Barclay, Kevin Frederick, Mike Wakeford, Peter Barclay, ₹5,218.00
This edition of Pearson Baccalaureate Higher Level Mathematics is fully revised for the latest syllabus (first exam 2014). This comprehensive offering comprises a textbook covering the core material and the additional higher level material, and an e-book containing all the Options,plus a wealth of extension material, full worked solutions, and downloadable files of each chapter. This is the most complete solution available, providing every you may need as you study for the IB diploma in Mathematics at Higher Level.
- Written by experienced IB teachers, examiners, and experts in mathematics and educational technology.
- Online e-book containing all Options, interactive Autograph activities, full worked solutions, audio-visual GDC support, quizzes and thorough chapter summaries.
- Clear explanations of key concepts and skills, accompanied by numinous worked examples.
- Practice questions with answers from past examination papers to help you with exam preparation.
- Helpful and skillful supports for the new IA Mathematical Exploration.
- Fully integrated with regularly update online resources.
- Clear links to theory of knowledge throughout.
Sale!Introducing the IB Diploma Programme by: Marc Abrioux, Jill Rutherford,
The International Baccalaureate (IB) diploma programme (DP) is a two-year pre-university high schools programme. Schools wishing to introduce the DP are faced with major investment in terms of time, effort and money in order to become authorized. They also need to articulate why that programme is the most suitable one for their students.
This manual is an invaluable resource for schools already offering the DP as well as for prospective DP Schools.
It is divided into five parts covering the following topics:
- an introduction to the IB and the DP
- how to become an IB World School
- what, why and how of the DP
- recognition of the DP by universities, employers, teachers and students
- how the DP can develop in a school.
It offers education professionals and parents:
- an overview of the IB philosophy and practice
- a guide to IB authorization, from administration to department level, and to subsequent programme evaluation
- a reliable and realistic assessment of the benefits and the costs associated with introducing the IB diploma programme
- diverse case studies and suggestions from creative teacher professionals from around the IB world
- advice on teaching and assessment of every subject of the diploma programme, including the core.
Theory of Knowledge For the IB Diploma Second Edition by: Richard van de Lagemaat ₹2,095.00
The comprehensive, original and accessible approach taken ensures rounded coverage of all aspects of the revised Theory of Knowledge course for the IB Diploma.
New for this Edition.
- A brand new design ensures the content is accessible and user friendly.
- Supports the emphasis on the distinction between personal and shared knowledge and the new areas of knowledge: religion and indigenous knowledge.
- Provides comprehensive coverage of the new ways of knowing: intuition, imagination, memory and faith.
- More guidance on how to examine the various areas of knowledge, including a knowledge framework.
- Detailed guidance on how to approach the TOK essay and presentation.
Higher level Physics 2nd Edition by: CHRIS HAMPER ₹4,880.00
This second edition of the best- selling Pearson Baccalauraeate Higher Level Physics book has been completely rewritten to match the specifications of the new programme. Fully comprehensive, it covers the core material, the additional higher level material and all the options.
- Written by an experienced IB teacher with intimate knowledge of IB assessment.
- Complete with oline eBook with animations, quizzes, labs support, full worked solutions and answers.
- Expertly written and highly illustarted text explains concepts clearly.
- Links to the Nature of Science in every sub-section help to promote scientific literacy.
- Practic qestions and answers taken from past IB examinations.
- TOK links challenge you think critically.
- Real-life applications and international-mindedness help to give you a global perspective.
- Provides guidance on Internal Assessment and the Extended Eassy.
Sale!Mathematics SL Third edition Haeses Mathematics for the international student Third Edition by: Robert Haese, Mark Humphries, Sandra Haese, Michael Haese, Marjut Maenpaa,
Mathematics SL Third edition Haese Mathematics for the international student Third Edition By Robert Haese,Sandra Haese, Michael Haese, Marjut Maenpaa, Mark Humphries
Mathematics for the International Student: Mathematics SL has been written to embrace the syllabus for the two-year Mathematics SL Course, first examined in 2014.
In this third edition, chapters are arranged to follow the same order as the chapters in our Mathematics HL (Core) third edition, making it easier for teachers who have combined classes of SL and HL students. Syllabus references are given at the beginning of each chapter. The new edition reflects the new Mathematics SL syllabus.
More lower level questions have been added at the start of the exercises, to make them more suitable for a range of ability levels. Discussion topics for the Theory of Knowledge have been included in this edition.
In response to the introduction of a calculator-free examination paper, a large number of questions have been added and categorised as ‘calculator’ or ‘non-calculator’. In particular, the final chapter contains over 160 examination-style questions to help students prepare for examinations.
This product has been developed independently from and is not endorsed by the International Baccalaureate Organization. International Baccalaureate, Baccalaureát International, Bachillerato Internacional and IB are registered trademarks owned by the International Baccalaureate Organization.