Business Management for the IB Diploma Study and Revision Guideby: Paul Hoang
This Study and Revision Guide will ensure you approach your exams feeling confident and prepared through the help of accurate and accessible notes, examiner advice, and exam-style questions on each key topic. – Practise and check your understanding on a range of Exam Practice questions – Be aware of the essential points with key terms […]
1 in stock (can be backordered)
This Study and Revision Guide will ensure you approach your exams feeling confident and prepared through the help of accurate and accessible notes, examiner advice, and exam-style questions on each key topic.
– Practise and check your understanding on a range of Exam Practice questions
– Be aware of the essential points with key terms and facts for each topic
– Discover what you need to achieve certain grades with advice and tips, including common mistakes to avoid.
Publisher: HODDER EDUCATION
Publish Date: 2016
Page Count: 192
Sale!Pearson International Baccalaureate Diploma(2014 Edition) Standard Level by: Chris Hamper
Physics | Pearson International Baccalaureate Diploma(2014 Edition) Standard Level | Grade Eleventh & Twelfth | Second Edition
This second edition of the best-selling Pearson Baccalaureate Standard Level Physicsbook has been completely rewritten to match the specifications of the new programme. Fully comprehensive, it covers the core material and all the options.
- Written by experienced IB teachers with intimate knowledge of IB assessment.
- Expertly written and highly illustrated text explains concepts clearly.
- Complete with online eBook with animations, simulations, labs support, full worked solutions and additional resources.
- Links to the Nature of Science in every sub-section help to promote scientific literacy.
- Practice questions and answers taken from past IB examinations.
- ToK links challenge you to think critically.
- Real-life applications and international mindedness help to give you a global perspective.
Higher Level Mathematics: 2012 Edition developed Specially For The IB Diploma by: Ibrahim Wazir, Tim Garry, Peter Ashbourne, Paul Barclay, Kevin Frederick, Mike Wakeford, Peter Barclay, ₹5,218.00
This edition of Pearson Baccalaureate Higher Level Mathematics is fully revised for the latest syllabus (first exam 2014). This comprehensive offering comprises a textbook covering the core material and the additional higher level material, and an e-book containing all the Options,plus a wealth of extension material, full worked solutions, and downloadable files of each chapter. This is the most complete solution available, providing every you may need as you study for the IB diploma in Mathematics at Higher Level.
- Written by experienced IB teachers, examiners, and experts in mathematics and educational technology.
- Online e-book containing all Options, interactive Autograph activities, full worked solutions, audio-visual GDC support, quizzes and thorough chapter summaries.
- Clear explanations of key concepts and skills, accompanied by numinous worked examples.
- Practice questions with answers from past examination papers to help you with exam preparation.
- Helpful and skillful supports for the new IA Mathematical Exploration.
- Fully integrated with regularly update online resources.
- Clear links to theory of knowledge throughout.
Sale!Mathematics SL Third edition Haeses Mathematics for the international student Third Edition by: Robert Haese, Mark Humphries, Sandra Haese, Michael Haese, Marjut Maenpaa,
Mathematics SL Third edition Haese Mathematics for the international student Third Edition By Robert Haese,Sandra Haese, Michael Haese, Marjut Maenpaa, Mark Humphries
Mathematics for the International Student: Mathematics SL has been written to embrace the syllabus for the two-year Mathematics SL Course, first examined in 2014.
In this third edition, chapters are arranged to follow the same order as the chapters in our Mathematics HL (Core) third edition, making it easier for teachers who have combined classes of SL and HL students. Syllabus references are given at the beginning of each chapter. The new edition reflects the new Mathematics SL syllabus.
More lower level questions have been added at the start of the exercises, to make them more suitable for a range of ability levels. Discussion topics for the Theory of Knowledge have been included in this edition.
In response to the introduction of a calculator-free examination paper, a large number of questions have been added and categorised as ‘calculator’ or ‘non-calculator’. In particular, the final chapter contains over 160 examination-style questions to help students prepare for examinations.
This product has been developed independently from and is not endorsed by the International Baccalaureate Organization. International Baccalaureate, Baccalaureát International, Bachillerato Internacional and IB are registered trademarks owned by the International Baccalaureate Organization.
Sale!Mathematical Studies SL Third Edition Haese Mathematics for the International student Third Edition by: Mal Coad, Glen Whiffen, Sandra Haese, Michael Haese,
Mathematical Studies SL Third Edition Haese Mathematics for the International student Third Edition By Mal Coad, Glen Whiffen, Sandra Haese, Michael Haese, Mark Humphries
This book is intended for use with IB ‘Mathematical Studies SL’ course at Diploma level. The third edition reflects the new mathematical Studies SL syllabus, with syllabus references given at the beginning of each chapter. Explanations have been revised, making them easier for students who have English as a second language. Discussion topics for Theory of Knowledge have been included throughout the book, while the final chapter contains 200 exam-style questions. Comprehensive graphics calculator instructions are accessible as printable pages on the interactive student CD.
About the interactive CD
- direct links to Microsoft Excel spreadsheets
- graphing and geometry software
- printable instructions for TI and Casio graphics calculators
- computer demonstrations and simulations
Biology Higher Level 3rd Edition by: Ashby Merson-Davies ₹2,495.00
OSC has been supporting IB students and schools, through IBDP Spring Revision and Summer Schools, since 1990 and has helped tens of thousands of IB students prepare for their exams.
OSC IB Study & Revision Guides can be used throughout the IB Diploma Programme, but will be particularly useful in preparation for tests, mock and final exams. Written by experienced IB teachers. many of whom have taught on our trusted OSC Courses, this series has been developed from within the classroom. It is focused on enabling students to achieve their best grades with the support of first-class revision materials.
OSC IB Study & Revision Guides Provide:
- Active revision and review to target the student’s effort
- Practical advice on how to tackle IB exam questions
- A complete, concise overview of syllabus
- Excellent value for money
- The resource to help students do their best in the exam.