Business Management for the IB Diploma Study and Revision Guideby: Paul Hoang
This Study and Revision Guide will ensure you approach your exams feeling confident and prepared through the help of accurate and accessible notes, examiner advice, and exam-style questions on each key topic. – Practise and check your understanding on a range of Exam Practice questions – Be aware of the essential points with key terms […]
1 in stock (can be backordered)
This Study and Revision Guide will ensure you approach your exams feeling confident and prepared through the help of accurate and accessible notes, examiner advice, and exam-style questions on each key topic.
– Practise and check your understanding on a range of Exam Practice questions
– Be aware of the essential points with key terms and facts for each topic
– Discover what you need to achieve certain grades with advice and tips, including common mistakes to avoid.
Publisher: HODDER EDUCATION
Publish Date: 2016
Page Count: 192
Higher Level Mathematics: 2012 Edition developed Specially For The IB Diploma by: Ibrahim Wazir, Tim Garry, Peter Ashbourne, Paul Barclay, Kevin Frederick, Mike Wakeford, Peter Barclay, ₹5,218.00
This edition of Pearson Baccalaureate Higher Level Mathematics is fully revised for the latest syllabus (first exam 2014). This comprehensive offering comprises a textbook covering the core material and the additional higher level material, and an e-book containing all the Options,plus a wealth of extension material, full worked solutions, and downloadable files of each chapter. This is the most complete solution available, providing every you may need as you study for the IB diploma in Mathematics at Higher Level.
- Written by experienced IB teachers, examiners, and experts in mathematics and educational technology.
- Online e-book containing all Options, interactive Autograph activities, full worked solutions, audio-visual GDC support, quizzes and thorough chapter summaries.
- Clear explanations of key concepts and skills, accompanied by numinous worked examples.
- Practice questions with answers from past examination papers to help you with exam preparation.
- Helpful and skillful supports for the new IA Mathematical Exploration.
- Fully integrated with regularly update online resources.
- Clear links to theory of knowledge throughout.
Sale!Mathematical Studies SL Third Edition Haese Mathematics for the International student Third Edition by: Mal Coad, Glen Whiffen, Sandra Haese, Michael Haese,
Mathematical Studies SL Third Edition Haese Mathematics for the International student Third Edition By Mal Coad, Glen Whiffen, Sandra Haese, Michael Haese, Mark Humphries
This book is intended for use with IB ‘Mathematical Studies SL’ course at Diploma level. The third edition reflects the new mathematical Studies SL syllabus, with syllabus references given at the beginning of each chapter. Explanations have been revised, making them easier for students who have English as a second language. Discussion topics for Theory of Knowledge have been included throughout the book, while the final chapter contains 200 exam-style questions. Comprehensive graphics calculator instructions are accessible as printable pages on the interactive student CD.
About the interactive CD
- direct links to Microsoft Excel spreadsheets
- graphing and geometry software
- printable instructions for TI and Casio graphics calculators
- computer demonstrations and simulations
Sale!Core Computer Science: For the IB Diploma Program(International Baccalaureate) by: Kostas Dimitriou, Markos Hatzitaskos,
Core Computer Science: For the IB Diploma Program By Kostas Dimitriou Phd, Markos Hatzitaskos MSc
Core Computer Science: For the IB Diploma Program is a new educational resource for all students who need to understand the core themes of Computer Science.
The book references the assessment statements in the 2014 IB Computer Science subject guide, while remaining flexible enough to be used in any educational setting, including programming courses. The book comprehensively presents all core Computer Science aspects in plain English, allowing native and non-native English language users to gain the maximum benefit.
- Plain English language Diagrams and illustrations for key concepts
- More than 200 examination-style questions with answers
- Use of flowcharts, pseudo-code, as well as the creation of actual working code in the Java Programming Language
- References to the assessment statements in the IB Computer
- Science subject guide
This book allows both students and teachers to follow the wide-ranging IB Computer Science syllabus, confident that all aspects of theory and practice have been covered.
Sale!Information Technology in a Global Society For The IB Diploma by: Stuart Gray
Information Technology in a Global Society For The IB Diploma By Stuart Gray
is the first textbook written specifically for the new IB ITGS syllabus, covering IT systems, social impacts and ethical issues, and each area of application. The text provides engaging content that blends clear examples of technical concepts with consideration of social issues. Discussion points for extended independent learning and complete, modern examples are included to enhance teaching and understanding, and ensure students get the best possible experience from the ITGS course. A free sample chapter is available on the book’s web site, www.itgstextbook.com.Textbook features include:
- Clear objectives for each chapter, tied directly to the ITGS syllabus, so you can be sure that all aspects of the course are being covered.
- Course content is explained through clear and up to date examples, plus historical context.
- Over 200 varied exercises, mixing ethical discussion points, classroom exercises, practical activities, and exam style questions to cover the syllabus content from a variety of assessment angles. Theory of Knowledge (TOK) links are included, enabling integration with the IB core hexagon.
- Common mistakes and misconceptions are highlighted so students can avoid them.
- Key language review for every chapter, plus a complete glossary of ITGS terminology.
- Over 300 diagrams, photographs, and illustrations to bring topics alive.
- Fully cited examples in every chapter mean students can extend their learning with wider readingan essential part of IB courses.
- Free online support to extend learning with additional case studies, links, and activities (www.itgstextbook.com).
Sale!Chemistry for the IB Diploma Second Edition Coursebook by: STEVE OWEN, Peter Hoeben, Mark Headlee,
Chemistry for the IB Diploma Second Edition Coursebook By Steve Owen, Peter Hoeben, Mark Headlee
Chemistry for the IB Diploma, Second edition, covers in full the requirements of the IB syllabus for Chemistry for first examination in 2016. The Second edition of this well-received Coursebook is fully updated for the IB Chemistry syllabus for first examination in 2016, comprehensively covering all requirements. Get the best coverage of the syllabus with clear assessment statements, and links to Theory of Knowledge, International-mindedness and Nature of Science themes. Exam preparation is supported with plenty of sample exam questions, online test questions and exam tips. Chapters covering the Options and Nature of Science, assessment guidance and answers to questions are included in the additional online material available with the book.
The Coursebook Contains:
- Test yourself questions throughout the chapters to test knowledge, incorporating command terms as used in IB examinations to cultivate familiarity with the terms and develop skill in answering questions appropriately
- worked examples to illustrate how to tackle complex problems
- exam-style questions at the of each chapter, offering thorough practice for the examination
- definitions of key terms displayed alongside the text for easy reference
- links to theory of Knowledge concepts alongside appropriate topics, to stimulate thought and discussion
- a chapter on the Nature of Science
- clear, well – labelled illustration and photos to help make concepts easy to understand.