Business Management for the IB Diploma Study and Revision Guideby: Paul Hoang
This Study and Revision Guide will ensure you approach your exams feeling confident and prepared through the help of accurate and accessible notes, examiner advice, and exam-style questions on each key topic. – Practise and check your understanding on a range of Exam Practice questions – Be aware of the essential points with key terms […]
1 in stock (can be backordered)
This Study and Revision Guide will ensure you approach your exams feeling confident and prepared through the help of accurate and accessible notes, examiner advice, and exam-style questions on each key topic.
– Practise and check your understanding on a range of Exam Practice questions
– Be aware of the essential points with key terms and facts for each topic
– Discover what you need to achieve certain grades with advice and tips, including common mistakes to avoid.
Publisher: HODDER EDUCATION
Publish Date: 2016
Page Count: 192
Sale!Mathematical Studies SL Third Edition Haese Mathematics for the International student Third Edition by: Mal Coad, Glen Whiffen, Sandra Haese, Michael Haese,
Mathematical Studies SL Third Edition Haese Mathematics for the International student Third Edition By Mal Coad, Glen Whiffen, Sandra Haese, Michael Haese, Mark Humphries
This book is intended for use with IB ‘Mathematical Studies SL’ course at Diploma level. The third edition reflects the new mathematical Studies SL syllabus, with syllabus references given at the beginning of each chapter. Explanations have been revised, making them easier for students who have English as a second language. Discussion topics for Theory of Knowledge have been included throughout the book, while the final chapter contains 200 exam-style questions. Comprehensive graphics calculator instructions are accessible as printable pages on the interactive student CD.
About the interactive CD
- direct links to Microsoft Excel spreadsheets
- graphing and geometry software
- printable instructions for TI and Casio graphics calculators
- computer demonstrations and simulations
Theory of Knowledge For the IB Diploma Second Edition by: Richard van de Lagemaat ₹2,095.00
The comprehensive, original and accessible approach taken ensures rounded coverage of all aspects of the revised Theory of Knowledge course for the IB Diploma.
New for this Edition.
- A brand new design ensures the content is accessible and user friendly.
- Supports the emphasis on the distinction between personal and shared knowledge and the new areas of knowledge: religion and indigenous knowledge.
- Provides comprehensive coverage of the new ways of knowing: intuition, imagination, memory and faith.
- More guidance on how to examine the various areas of knowledge, including a knowledge framework.
- Detailed guidance on how to approach the TOK essay and presentation.
Sale!Information Technology in a Global Society For The IB Diploma by: Stuart Gray
Information Technology in a Global Society For The IB Diploma By Stuart Gray
is the first textbook written specifically for the new IB ITGS syllabus, covering IT systems, social impacts and ethical issues, and each area of application. The text provides engaging content that blends clear examples of technical concepts with consideration of social issues. Discussion points for extended independent learning and complete, modern examples are included to enhance teaching and understanding, and ensure students get the best possible experience from the ITGS course. A free sample chapter is available on the book’s web site, www.itgstextbook.com.Textbook features include:
- Clear objectives for each chapter, tied directly to the ITGS syllabus, so you can be sure that all aspects of the course are being covered.
- Course content is explained through clear and up to date examples, plus historical context.
- Over 200 varied exercises, mixing ethical discussion points, classroom exercises, practical activities, and exam style questions to cover the syllabus content from a variety of assessment angles. Theory of Knowledge (TOK) links are included, enabling integration with the IB core hexagon.
- Common mistakes and misconceptions are highlighted so students can avoid them.
- Key language review for every chapter, plus a complete glossary of ITGS terminology.
- Over 300 diagrams, photographs, and illustrations to bring topics alive.
- Fully cited examples in every chapter mean students can extend their learning with wider readingan essential part of IB courses.
- Free online support to extend learning with additional case studies, links, and activities (www.itgstextbook.com).
Sale!Chemistry for the IB Diploma Second Edition Coursebook by: STEVE OWEN, Peter Hoeben, Mark Headlee,
Chemistry for the IB Diploma Second Edition Coursebook By Steve Owen, Peter Hoeben, Mark Headlee
Chemistry for the IB Diploma, Second edition, covers in full the requirements of the IB syllabus for Chemistry for first examination in 2016. The Second edition of this well-received Coursebook is fully updated for the IB Chemistry syllabus for first examination in 2016, comprehensively covering all requirements. Get the best coverage of the syllabus with clear assessment statements, and links to Theory of Knowledge, International-mindedness and Nature of Science themes. Exam preparation is supported with plenty of sample exam questions, online test questions and exam tips. Chapters covering the Options and Nature of Science, assessment guidance and answers to questions are included in the additional online material available with the book.
The Coursebook Contains:
- Test yourself questions throughout the chapters to test knowledge, incorporating command terms as used in IB examinations to cultivate familiarity with the terms and develop skill in answering questions appropriately
- worked examples to illustrate how to tackle complex problems
- exam-style questions at the of each chapter, offering thorough practice for the examination
- definitions of key terms displayed alongside the text for easy reference
- links to theory of Knowledge concepts alongside appropriate topics, to stimulate thought and discussion
- a chapter on the Nature of Science
- clear, well – labelled illustration and photos to help make concepts easy to understand.
Sale!Chemistry For The IB Diploma Exam Preparation Guide by: STEVE OWEN, Chris Martin,
This Exam Preparation Guide for IB chemistry supports you through the whole course providing concise and straightforward coverage of the full syllabus, alongside specially designed guidance to help you to apply your knowledge when you get into the exam.
- Model Answer that score full marks show you exactly what examiners want to see.
- Annotated Exemplar Answers give you examples of answers with extra comments from examiners about what went well and what could be improved.
- Worked Examples show the step-by-step processes you should follow to answer different kinds of exam questions.
- Hints throughout the books help you to practice your revision and exam technique and help you to avoid common mistakes.
- Check your knowledge and understanding as you work your way through the book with Test Yourself Questions.