Business Management for the IB Diploma Study and Revision Guideby: Paul Hoang
This Study and Revision Guide will ensure you approach your exams feeling confident and prepared through the help of accurate and accessible notes, examiner advice, and exam-style questions on each key topic. – Practise and check your understanding on a range of Exam Practice questions – Be aware of the essential points with key terms […]
1 in stock (can be backordered)
This Study and Revision Guide will ensure you approach your exams feeling confident and prepared through the help of accurate and accessible notes, examiner advice, and exam-style questions on each key topic.
– Practise and check your understanding on a range of Exam Practice questions
– Be aware of the essential points with key terms and facts for each topic
– Discover what you need to achieve certain grades with advice and tips, including common mistakes to avoid.
Publisher: HODDER EDUCATION
Publish Date: 2016
Page Count: 192
Sale!Mathematics SL Third edition Haeses Mathematics for the international student Third Edition by: Robert Haese, Mark Humphries, Sandra Haese, Michael Haese, Marjut Maenpaa,
Mathematics SL Third edition Haese Mathematics for the international student Third Edition By Robert Haese,Sandra Haese, Michael Haese, Marjut Maenpaa, Mark Humphries
Mathematics for the International Student: Mathematics SL has been written to embrace the syllabus for the two-year Mathematics SL Course, first examined in 2014.
In this third edition, chapters are arranged to follow the same order as the chapters in our Mathematics HL (Core) third edition, making it easier for teachers who have combined classes of SL and HL students. Syllabus references are given at the beginning of each chapter. The new edition reflects the new Mathematics SL syllabus.
More lower level questions have been added at the start of the exercises, to make them more suitable for a range of ability levels. Discussion topics for the Theory of Knowledge have been included in this edition.
In response to the introduction of a calculator-free examination paper, a large number of questions have been added and categorised as ‘calculator’ or ‘non-calculator’. In particular, the final chapter contains over 160 examination-style questions to help students prepare for examinations.
This product has been developed independently from and is not endorsed by the International Baccalaureate Organization. International Baccalaureate, Baccalaureát International, Bachillerato Internacional and IB are registered trademarks owned by the International Baccalaureate Organization.
Sale!Chemistry for the IB Diploma Second Edition Coursebook by: STEVE OWEN, Peter Hoeben, Mark Headlee,
Chemistry for the IB Diploma Second Edition Coursebook By Steve Owen, Peter Hoeben, Mark Headlee
Chemistry for the IB Diploma, Second edition, covers in full the requirements of the IB syllabus for Chemistry for first examination in 2016. The Second edition of this well-received Coursebook is fully updated for the IB Chemistry syllabus for first examination in 2016, comprehensively covering all requirements. Get the best coverage of the syllabus with clear assessment statements, and links to Theory of Knowledge, International-mindedness and Nature of Science themes. Exam preparation is supported with plenty of sample exam questions, online test questions and exam tips. Chapters covering the Options and Nature of Science, assessment guidance and answers to questions are included in the additional online material available with the book.
The Coursebook Contains:
- Test yourself questions throughout the chapters to test knowledge, incorporating command terms as used in IB examinations to cultivate familiarity with the terms and develop skill in answering questions appropriately
- worked examples to illustrate how to tackle complex problems
- exam-style questions at the of each chapter, offering thorough practice for the examination
- definitions of key terms displayed alongside the text for easy reference
- links to theory of Knowledge concepts alongside appropriate topics, to stimulate thought and discussion
- a chapter on the Nature of Science
- clear, well – labelled illustration and photos to help make concepts easy to understand.
Sale!IB Prepared Business and Management HL by:
IB Prepared Business and Management HL By Maria Alejandra Brossard, Loykie Loic Lomine
IB Prepared is a dynamic series of fesources that helps students and teachers prepare for key elements of the \B programmes. Approach your exams the 18 way provides practical support and guidance to help you prepare for your 1B Diploma Programme business and managemen~ higher level end-of-course exams*. r • Learn from experienced IB teachers currently writing or marking 18 exam papers • Improve your understanding of how marks are awarded by seeing real 18 student answers at three different mark levels, plus commentary highlighting how marks were gained or lost • Build confidence by reading useJul advice on how to approach each question, then test yourself with past IB exam questions Brush up on the syllabus, hear from the experts and approach your” exams the 18 way
Sale!Oxford IB Diploma Programme: Biology Course Companion by: Andrew Allott, David Mindorff,
Oxford IB Diploma Programme: Biology Course Companion By Andrew Allott, David Mindorff
Supporting the latest syllabus at SL and HL, this 2014 edition was developed with the IB to most closely embody the IB way of teaching. The holistic approach to all aspects of the syllabus , including Nature of Science, encourages an inquiring, active approach to learning whilst integrated data-based questions support exceptional achievement.
Oxford course books are the only DP resources developed with the IB.
This means that they are:
- The most accurate match to IB specifications
- Written by experienced IB practitioners
- Packed with accurate assessment support, directly from the IB
- Truly aligned with the IB philosophy, challenging learners with fresh and topical TOK
Biology Genetics Made Easy Higher Level by: Ashby Merson-Davies ₹2,200.00
OSC has been supporting IB students and schools, through IBDP Spring Revision and Summer Schools, since 1990 and has helped tens of thousands of IB students prepare for their exams.
OSC IB Study & Revision Guides can be used throughout the IB Diploma Programme, but will be particularly useful in preparation for tests, mock and final exams. Written by experienced IB teachers. many of whom have taught on our trusted OSC Courses, this series has been developed from within the classroom. It is focused on enabling students to achieve their best grades with the support of first-class revision materials.
OSC IB Study & Revision Guides Provide:
- Active revision and review to target the student’s effort
- Practical advice on how to tackle IB exam questions
- A complete, concise overview of syllabus
- Excellent value for money
- The resource to help students do their best in the exam.