Business Management for the IB Diploma Study and Revision Guideby: Paul Hoang
This Study and Revision Guide will ensure you approach your exams feeling confident and prepared through the help of accurate and accessible notes, examiner advice, and exam-style questions on each key topic. – Practise and check your understanding on a range of Exam Practice questions – Be aware of the essential points with key terms […]
1 in stock (can be backordered)
This Study and Revision Guide will ensure you approach your exams feeling confident and prepared through the help of accurate and accessible notes, examiner advice, and exam-style questions on each key topic.
– Practise and check your understanding on a range of Exam Practice questions
– Be aware of the essential points with key terms and facts for each topic
– Discover what you need to achieve certain grades with advice and tips, including common mistakes to avoid.
Publisher: HODDER EDUCATION
Publish Date: 2016
Page Count: 192
Sale!Pearson International Baccalaureate Diploma(2014 Edition) Standard Level by: Chris Hamper
Physics | Pearson International Baccalaureate Diploma(2014 Edition) Standard Level | Grade Eleventh & Twelfth | Second Edition
This second edition of the best-selling Pearson Baccalaureate Standard Level Physicsbook has been completely rewritten to match the specifications of the new programme. Fully comprehensive, it covers the core material and all the options.
- Written by experienced IB teachers with intimate knowledge of IB assessment.
- Expertly written and highly illustrated text explains concepts clearly.
- Complete with online eBook with animations, simulations, labs support, full worked solutions and additional resources.
- Links to the Nature of Science in every sub-section help to promote scientific literacy.
- Practice questions and answers taken from past IB examinations.
- ToK links challenge you to think critically.
- Real-life applications and international mindedness help to give you a global perspective.
Sale!Physics For The IB Diploma 2014 Edition by: Tim Kirk
Closely supporting the Physics Curse Book, this comprehensive study guide effectively reinforces all the key concepts for the latest syllabus at SL and HL (first examined 2016). Packed with detailed assessment guidance, it supports the highest achievement in exams.
Oxford IB study guides build unrivalled assessment potential.
You can trust them to:
- Comprehensively cover the syllabus, matching IB specifications
- Reinforce all the key topics in a concise, user-friendly format, cementing understanding
- Effectively prepare students for assessment with revision supports and exam strategies
- Use clear and straightforward language to support EAL learners
Sale!Chemistry for the IB Diploma Second Edition Coursebook by: STEVE OWEN, Peter Hoeben, Mark Headlee,
Chemistry for the IB Diploma Second Edition Coursebook By Steve Owen, Peter Hoeben, Mark Headlee
Chemistry for the IB Diploma, Second edition, covers in full the requirements of the IB syllabus for Chemistry for first examination in 2016. The Second edition of this well-received Coursebook is fully updated for the IB Chemistry syllabus for first examination in 2016, comprehensively covering all requirements. Get the best coverage of the syllabus with clear assessment statements, and links to Theory of Knowledge, International-mindedness and Nature of Science themes. Exam preparation is supported with plenty of sample exam questions, online test questions and exam tips. Chapters covering the Options and Nature of Science, assessment guidance and answers to questions are included in the additional online material available with the book.
The Coursebook Contains:
- Test yourself questions throughout the chapters to test knowledge, incorporating command terms as used in IB examinations to cultivate familiarity with the terms and develop skill in answering questions appropriately
- worked examples to illustrate how to tackle complex problems
- exam-style questions at the of each chapter, offering thorough practice for the examination
- definitions of key terms displayed alongside the text for easy reference
- links to theory of Knowledge concepts alongside appropriate topics, to stimulate thought and discussion
- a chapter on the Nature of Science
- clear, well – labelled illustration and photos to help make concepts easy to understand.
Sale!Mathematics SL Third edition Haeses Mathematics for the international student Third Edition by: Robert Haese, Mark Humphries, Sandra Haese, Michael Haese, Marjut Maenpaa,
Mathematics SL Third edition Haese Mathematics for the international student Third Edition By Robert Haese,Sandra Haese, Michael Haese, Marjut Maenpaa, Mark Humphries
Mathematics for the International Student: Mathematics SL has been written to embrace the syllabus for the two-year Mathematics SL Course, first examined in 2014.
In this third edition, chapters are arranged to follow the same order as the chapters in our Mathematics HL (Core) third edition, making it easier for teachers who have combined classes of SL and HL students. Syllabus references are given at the beginning of each chapter. The new edition reflects the new Mathematics SL syllabus.
More lower level questions have been added at the start of the exercises, to make them more suitable for a range of ability levels. Discussion topics for the Theory of Knowledge have been included in this edition.
In response to the introduction of a calculator-free examination paper, a large number of questions have been added and categorised as ‘calculator’ or ‘non-calculator’. In particular, the final chapter contains over 160 examination-style questions to help students prepare for examinations.
This product has been developed independently from and is not endorsed by the International Baccalaureate Organization. International Baccalaureate, Baccalaureát International, Bachillerato Internacional and IB are registered trademarks owned by the International Baccalaureate Organization.
Biology Option A: Neurobiology And Behaviour Standard And Higher Level by: Ashby Merson-Davies ₹1,500.00
OSC has been supporting IB students and schools, through IBDP Spring Revision and Summer Schools, since 1990 and has helped tens of thousands of IB students prepare for their exams.
OSC IB Study & Revision Guides can be used throughout the IB Diploma Programme, but will be particularly useful in preparation for tests, mock and final exams. Written by experienced IB teachers. many of whom have taught on our trusted OSC Courses, this series has been developed from within the classroom. It is focused on enabling students to achieve their best grades with the support of first-class revision materials.
OSC IB Study & Revision Guides Provide:
- Active revision and review to target the student’s effort
- Practical advice on how to tackle IB exam questions
- A complete, concise overview of syllabus
- Excellent value for money
- The resource to help students do their best in the exam.