Greg Byrd, Lynn Byrd, Chris Pearce,
Cambridge Checkpoint Mathematics Challenge Workbook 7by: Greg Byrd, Lynn Byrd, Chris Pearce,
Written by well-respected authors, the Cambridge Checkpoint Mathematics suite provides a comprehensive structured resource which covers the full Cambridge Secondary 1 Mathematics framework in three stages. This Checkpoint Mathematics Challenge Workbook 7 provides further materials for students to develop deeper knowledge of mathematics. Designed to be used upon completion of the corresponding Cambridge Checkpoint Mathematics Coursebook […]
5 in stock (can be backordered)
Written by well-respected authors, the Cambridge Checkpoint Mathematics suite provides a comprehensive structured resource which covers the full Cambridge Secondary 1 Mathematics framework in three stages. This Checkpoint Mathematics Challenge Workbook 7 provides further materials for students to develop deeper knowledge of mathematics. Designed to be used upon completion of the corresponding Cambridge Checkpoint Mathematics Coursebook 7 section, students can use this workbook to attempt interesting and challenging problems using their understanding of the concepts learnt.
- Interesting challenge exercises help to keep students engaged.
- Tougher questioning approaches to challenge and deepen students’ mathematical skills.
Publisher: CAMBRIDGE UNIVERSITY PRESS
Publish Date: 2016
Page Count: 112
Sale!Cambridge International AS & A Level Mathematics: Mechanics Coursebook by: Stuart Haring, Julian Gilbey,
This series has been developed specifically for the Cambridge International AS & A Level Mathematics (9709) syllabus to be examined from 2020.
Cambridge International AS & A Level Mathematics: Mechanics matches the corresponding unit of the syllabus, with clear and logical progression through. It contains materials on topics such as velocity and acceleration, force and motion, friction, connected particles, motion in a straight line, momentum, and work and energy. This coursebook contains a variety of features including recap sections for students to check their prior knowledge, detailed explanations and worked examples, end-of-chapter and cross-topic review exercises and ‘Explore’ tasks to encourage deeper thinking around mathematical concepts. Answers to coursebook questions are at the back of the book.
Sale!Cambridge International Chemistry Revision Express AS & A2 by: Philip Barratt, Michael Cox,
Revision Express A-level Study Guides – covering AS and A2 material in one book. A new approach to exam success, making your revision fast and effective.
Additional features are contained in a narrow column on each page: Examiner’s Secrets, The Jargon, Check the Net, and Study Skills hints including memorisation techniques all integrated into the body of the text rather than confined to a separate chapter
The books highlight the aspects of the subject that are most vital for exam success therefore focusing on the areas that are always examined or areas that pose a particular problem in an exam context.
Sale!Julius Caesar 3rd Edition by: Robert Smith, Richard Andrews, Rex Gibson, Vicki Wienand,
Cambridge School Shakespeare was developed from the work of Rex Gibson;s Shakespeare and School Project and has gone on to become a bestselling series in schools around the world. Each play in the series has been carefully edited to enable students to inhabit Shakespeare imaginative world in accessible and creative ways.
This new large format edition of Cambridge School Shakespeare has been substantially revised, extended and presented in an attractive new design.It remain faithful to the series’ active approach, which treats each play as a script to be acted, explored and enjoyed.
As well as the complete scripts, you will find the running synopsis of the action, an explanation of unfamiliar words and A variety of Classroom-tested activities to help turn the script into drama. This edition includes:
- A stunning, full colour design, richly illustrated with exciting photographs of performances from around the world.
- A wide variety of classroom activities, thematically organised in distinctive ‘Stagecraft’, ‘Write About It’,’Language in the play’.’Characters’ and ‘Themes’ feature boxes.
- Expensive endnotes, including extensive essay-writing guidance.
- Glossary aligned with the play text for ease of reference.
Complete Biology For Cambridge Secondary 1 Workbook by: Pam Large ₹490.00
Complete Biology For Cambridge Secondary 1 directly supports the Biology elements of the Cambridge Secondary 1 Science curriculum framework, enabling learners to tackle the Cambridge Checkpoint test and rise to the challenge of Cambridge IGCSE with confidence.
This Workbook is matched to the Student Book to Consolidate learning thoroughly and encourage strong results.
You can rely on:
- Comprehensive match to the revised Cambridge Secondary 1 Curriculum framework
- Rigorous challenge material that builds a strong foundation for future learning
- Extensive preparation for the Cambridge Checkpoint test to build confidence and support performance
- Lots of crossover material, for a seamless transition into Cambridge IGCSE
Sale!Edexcel AS and A level Modular Mathematics Core Mathematics 3 (C3) by: Greg Attwood, Alistair Macpherson, Bronwen Moran, Joe Petran, Keith Pledger, Geoff Staley, Dave Wilkins,
Edexcel AS and A Level Modular Mathematics Core Mathematics 3 (C3) By Greg Attwood,Alistair Macpherson, Bronwen Moran,Joe Petran,Geoff Staley,Dave Wilkins
This series is Edexcel’s own course for the GCE specification. This book is designed to provide you with the best preparation possible for your Edexcel C3 unit examination:
- Written by senior examiners.
- highly accessible worked examples function as model answers.
- Practice exercises by section and by chapter are complemented by regular review exercises spanning chapters.
- The live Text CD-ROM in the back of the book contains: solutions to all he questions in the book; a unique Exam cafe feature for your unit revision period.