Greg Byrd, Lynn Byrd,
Cambridge Checkpoint Mathematics Coursebook 8by: Greg Byrd, Lynn Byrd,
Written by well-respected authors, the Cambridge Checkpoint Mathematics suite provides a comprehensive structured resource which covers the full Cambridge Secondary 1 Mathematics framework in three stages. This brightly illustrated Coursebook for Stage 8 offers a comprehensive introduction to all topics covered in the syllabus. Worked examples show students how to tackle different problems, and plenty […]
6 in stock (can be backordered)
Written by well-respected authors, the Cambridge Checkpoint Mathematics suite provides a comprehensive structured resource which covers the full Cambridge Secondary 1 Mathematics framework in three stages. This brightly illustrated Coursebook for Stage 8 offers a comprehensive introduction to all topics covered in the syllabus. Worked examples show students how to tackle different problems, and plenty of exercise questions prepare students for the different types of questions they will face in their Progression test. Coverage of the Problem Solving framework is integrated throughout the course, with questions relating to the Problem Solving framework statements highlighted in the Coursebook. There is an accompanying Practice Book and Teacher’s Resource CD-ROM available separately.
Sale!Cambridge International AS & A Level Mathematics: Mechanics Coursebook by: Stuart Haring, Julian Gilbey,
This series has been developed specifically for the Cambridge International AS & A Level Mathematics (9709) syllabus to be examined from 2020.
Cambridge International AS & A Level Mathematics: Mechanics matches the corresponding unit of the syllabus, with clear and logical progression through. It contains materials on topics such as velocity and acceleration, force and motion, friction, connected particles, motion in a straight line, momentum, and work and energy. This coursebook contains a variety of features including recap sections for students to check their prior knowledge, detailed explanations and worked examples, end-of-chapter and cross-topic review exercises and ‘Explore’ tasks to encourage deeper thinking around mathematical concepts. Answers to coursebook questions are at the back of the book.
Complete Mathematics For Cambridge IGCSE Fourth Edition Extend by: DAVID RAYNER ₹1,599.00
Complete Mathematics For Cambridge IGCSE: Extend directly matches the latest Cambridge IGCSE Mathematics syllabus., with worked examples and plenty of practices exercise to develop through understanding of key concepts. A stretching, skills-based approach progressively strengthens student ability, enabling confident exam performance.
- Fully prepare for exams – comprehensive coverage of the course
- Develop advanced skills – rigorous practice extends performance
- Progress to the next stage – differentiated extension material eases the transition to 16-18 study
Sale!Cambridge International Economics Revision Express AS and A2 by: Ian Etherington, Charles Smith, Matthew Smith,
Cambridge International Economics Revision Express AS and A2 By Ian Etherington,Charles Smith,Matthew Smith
- Revision Express is suitable for all the main examining boards
- Chapters are divided into two-page topic sessions making it easy to organise your revision
- Key facts and ideas are presented in short memorable chunks for quick and easy revision
- Short checkpoint questions and answers allow you to check your progress
- Exam-style practice questions and answers help you to develop your exam technique
- Get inside information with Examiner’s secrets, Watch out! and Don’t forget! features, helping you to spot more opportunities to gain extra marks
- The Grade Booster feature shows you haw to get even better grades
Complete English for Cambridge Secondary 1Teacher’s Pack 7 by: Nick Coates, Dean Roberts, ₹3,010.00
Complete English for Cambridge Secondary 1 directly supports the Cambridge Secondary 1 English curriculum framework, enabling learners to tackle the Checkpoint test and rise to the challenge of Cambridge IGCSE with confidence.
This Teacher Pack directly supports teachers in building student understanding.
- Fully prepare for exams- comprehensive coverage of the course
- Develop advanced skills- a fully integrated and engaging approach extends performance
- Progress to the next stage- differentiated extension material eases the transition to 14-16 study.
Sale!Cambridge Checkpoint Science 3 Workbook New Edition by: Peter D Riley
Cambridge Checkpoint Science has been completely updated to match the revised Cambridge Secondary | Curriculum Framework, the Cambridge Progression Tests for Stage 9 and the Cambridge Checkpoint Tests.
This Workbook for stage 9 provides extra practice questions, following the structure of the Student’s Book. Students can write their answers in the Workbook, which can be used for homework or in the classroom.
- Provides essential practice with questions in the style of the Progression and Checkpoint Tests
- Builds Scientific Enquiry skills with clearly identified exercises throughout
- For use in class or as homework
- Matched to the Cambridge Secondary Secondary l Curriculum Framework.