Greg Byrd, Lynn Byrd, Chris Pearce,
Cambridge Checkpoint Mathematics Practice Book 9 (Cambridge International Examinations)by: Greg Byrd, Lynn Byrd, Chris Pearce,
About Written by well-respected authors, the Cambridge Checkpoint Mathematics suite provides a comprehensive structured resource which covers the full Cambridge Secondary 1 Mathematics framework in three stages. This Practice Book for Stage 9 contains further exercise questions for practice in the classroom or at home. It provides coverage of the Problem Solving section of the […]
3 in stock (can be backordered)
Written by well-respected authors, the Cambridge Checkpoint Mathematics suite provides a comprehensive structured resource which covers the full Cambridge Secondary 1 Mathematics framework in three stages. This Practice Book for Stage 9 contains further exercise questions for practice in the classroom or at home. It provides coverage of the Problem Solving section of the framework, with questions relating to these framework statements highlighted.
Publisher: CAMBRIDGE UNIVERSITY PRESS
Page Count: 96
Complete Mathematics For Cambridge IGCSE Fourth Edition Extend by: DAVID RAYNER ₹1,599.00
Complete Mathematics For Cambridge IGCSE: Extend directly matches the latest Cambridge IGCSE Mathematics syllabus., with worked examples and plenty of practices exercise to develop through understanding of key concepts. A stretching, skills-based approach progressively strengthens student ability, enabling confident exam performance.
- Fully prepare for exams – comprehensive coverage of the course
- Develop advanced skills – rigorous practice extends performance
- Progress to the next stage – differentiated extension material eases the transition to 16-18 study
Sale!Cambridge Checkpoint English 1 Updated for 2018 by: John Reynolds
(South Asia Edition)
Checkpoint English has been completely updated to match the revised Cambridge Secondary | Curriculum Framework, the Cambridge Progression Tests for stage 7 and the Cambridge Checkpoint Tests.
This Student’s Book for stage 7 has been written with Cambridge Checkpoint students in mind. The extracts have been carefully selected so that all the recommended genres and text types have been included. giving full coverage of the framework. Particular attention has been paid to ensure their suitability and appeal for students from around the world.
- Ideal preparation for the Cambridge Checkpoint Tests
- Matched to the revised Cambridge Secondary | Curriculum Framework for English
- New ‘Key skills’ sections at the end of each chapter focus on spelling. punctuation, grammar and usage
- Written by a Principal Examiner for University of Cambridge International Examinations
- Full support for teachers. including an audio CD, in the accompanying Teacher’s Resource Book
- Student Workbook provides additional practice questions
- Clear progression for students going on to study IGCSE
- Endorsed by University of Cambridge International Examinations for use with Cambridge Checkpoint
Sale!Cambridge International Chemistry Revision Express AS & A2 by: Philip Barratt, Michael Cox,
Revision Express A-level Study Guides – covering AS and A2 material in one book. A new approach to exam success, making your revision fast and effective.
Additional features are contained in a narrow column on each page: Examiner’s Secrets, The Jargon, Check the Net, and Study Skills hints including memorisation techniques all integrated into the body of the text rather than confined to a separate chapter
The books highlight the aspects of the subject that are most vital for exam success therefore focusing on the areas that are always examined or areas that pose a particular problem in an exam context.
Complete English for Cambridge Secondary 1Teacher’s Pack 7 by: Nick Coates, Dean Roberts, ₹3,010.00
Complete English for Cambridge Secondary 1 directly supports the Cambridge Secondary 1 English curriculum framework, enabling learners to tackle the Checkpoint test and rise to the challenge of Cambridge IGCSE with confidence.
This Teacher Pack directly supports teachers in building student understanding.
- Fully prepare for exams- comprehensive coverage of the course
- Develop advanced skills- a fully integrated and engaging approach extends performance
- Progress to the next stage- differentiated extension material eases the transition to 14-16 study.