MARY JONES, Diane Fellowes-Freeman,
Cambridge Checkpoint Science Coursebook 7 (Cambridge International Examinations)by: MARY JONES, Diane Fellowes-Freeman,
Written by well-respected authors, the Cambridge Checkpoint Science suite provides a comprehensive, structured resource which covers the full Cambridge Secondary 1 framework and seamlessly progresses into the next stage. This engaging course supports teaching of the Science framework both theoretically and practically, with full coverage of the Scientific Enquiry framework integrated throughout the series. This […]
1 in stock (can be backordered)
Written by well-respected authors, the Cambridge Checkpoint Science suite provides a comprehensive, structured resource which covers the full Cambridge Secondary 1 framework and seamlessly progresses into the next stage. This engaging course supports teaching of the Science framework both theoretically and practically, with full coverage of the Scientific Enquiry framework integrated throughout the series. This Coursebook for Stage 7 gives a thorough introduction to the concepts, and offers a wealth of ideas for hands-on activities to make the subject matter come to life.
Publisher: CAMBRIDGE UNIVERSITY PRESS
Publish Date: 2012
Page Count: 191
Complete English for Cambridge Secondary 1Teacher’s Pack 7 by: Nick Coates, Dean Roberts, ₹3,010.00
Complete English for Cambridge Secondary 1 directly supports the Cambridge Secondary 1 English curriculum framework, enabling learners to tackle the Checkpoint test and rise to the challenge of Cambridge IGCSE with confidence.
This Teacher Pack directly supports teachers in building student understanding.
- Fully prepare for exams- comprehensive coverage of the course
- Develop advanced skills- a fully integrated and engaging approach extends performance
- Progress to the next stage- differentiated extension material eases the transition to 14-16 study.
Sale!Cambridge Checkpoint English 1 Updated for 2018 by: John Reynolds
(South Asia Edition)
Checkpoint English has been completely updated to match the revised Cambridge Secondary | Curriculum Framework, the Cambridge Progression Tests for stage 7 and the Cambridge Checkpoint Tests.
This Student’s Book for stage 7 has been written with Cambridge Checkpoint students in mind. The extracts have been carefully selected so that all the recommended genres and text types have been included. giving full coverage of the framework. Particular attention has been paid to ensure their suitability and appeal for students from around the world.
- Ideal preparation for the Cambridge Checkpoint Tests
- Matched to the revised Cambridge Secondary | Curriculum Framework for English
- New ‘Key skills’ sections at the end of each chapter focus on spelling. punctuation, grammar and usage
- Written by a Principal Examiner for University of Cambridge International Examinations
- Full support for teachers. including an audio CD, in the accompanying Teacher’s Resource Book
- Student Workbook provides additional practice questions
- Clear progression for students going on to study IGCSE
- Endorsed by University of Cambridge International Examinations for use with Cambridge Checkpoint
Sale!Julius Caesar 3rd Edition by: Robert Smith, Richard Andrews, Rex Gibson, Vicki Wienand,
Cambridge School Shakespeare was developed from the work of Rex Gibson;s Shakespeare and School Project and has gone on to become a bestselling series in schools around the world. Each play in the series has been carefully edited to enable students to inhabit Shakespeare imaginative world in accessible and creative ways.
This new large format edition of Cambridge School Shakespeare has been substantially revised, extended and presented in an attractive new design.It remain faithful to the series’ active approach, which treats each play as a script to be acted, explored and enjoyed.
As well as the complete scripts, you will find the running synopsis of the action, an explanation of unfamiliar words and A variety of Classroom-tested activities to help turn the script into drama. This edition includes:
- A stunning, full colour design, richly illustrated with exciting photographs of performances from around the world.
- A wide variety of classroom activities, thematically organised in distinctive ‘Stagecraft’, ‘Write About It’,’Language in the play’.’Characters’ and ‘Themes’ feature boxes.
- Expensive endnotes, including extensive essay-writing guidance.
- Glossary aligned with the play text for ease of reference.
Complete Mathematics For Cambridge IGCSE Fourth Edition Extend by: DAVID RAYNER ₹1,599.00
Complete Mathematics For Cambridge IGCSE: Extend directly matches the latest Cambridge IGCSE Mathematics syllabus., with worked examples and plenty of practices exercise to develop through understanding of key concepts. A stretching, skills-based approach progressively strengthens student ability, enabling confident exam performance.
- Fully prepare for exams – comprehensive coverage of the course
- Develop advanced skills – rigorous practice extends performance
- Progress to the next stage – differentiated extension material eases the transition to 16-18 study