MARY JONES, Diane Fellowes-Freeman, David Sang,
Cambridge Checkpoint Science Coursebook Stage 9 Grade 8by: MARY JONES, Diane Fellowes-Freeman, David Sang,
Cambridge Checkpoint Science Coursebook Stage 9 Grade 8 By Mary Jones, Diane Fellowes-Freeman, David Sang This captivating Coursebook provides coverage of stage 9 of the revised Cambridge Secondary 1 curriculum framework. It is endorsed by Cambridge International Examinations for use with their programme. The series is written by a highly experienced author team. The Coursebook […]
1 in stock (can be backordered)
Cambridge Checkpoint Science Coursebook Stage 9 Grade 8 By Mary Jones, Diane Fellowes-Freeman, David Sang
This captivating Coursebook provides coverage of stage 9 of the revised Cambridge Secondary 1 curriculum framework. It is endorsed by Cambridge International Examinations for use with their programme. The series is written by a highly experienced author team.
The Coursebook is easy to navigate, with each learning topic covered by a double- page spread. Concepts are clearly explained and followed by stimulating activities and questions to test students understanding.
The Coursebook contains:
- language accessible to students of a wide range of abilities
- coverage of the Scientific Enquiry section of the syllabus integrated throughout the text, with activities designed to develop all necessary skills
- questions throughout each topic to reinforce understanding
- questions that ask students to think about applications and implications of the concepts are indicated on the pages
- end of unit questions to help students prepare for the Progression test
- a student reference section, including advice on carrying out practical work and recording results.
Publisher: CAMBRIDGE UNIVERSITY PRESS
Publish Date: 2013
Page Count: 188
Sale!Complete Global Perspectives IGCSE & 0 Level Second Edition For Cambridge International Examination by: Jo Lally
Complete Global Perspectives IGCSE & 0 Level Second Edition For Cambridge International Examination By Jo Lally
provides clear and comprehensive support for the new Cambridge IGCSE & O Level syllabuses.
Structured to provide a framework for students and teachers to negotiate their own paths of enquiry into the world, this revised edition develops key critical analysis skills anchored in relevant global themes. Engaging activities and ideas for discussion encourage students to think innovatively and independently, while strengthening their research and presentation abilities.
You can rely on:
- Fully comprehensive, endorsed student textbook, mapped to the Cambridge syllabus, equipping students to tackle complex theory
- A current and worldwide outlook focused on building global awareness, with clear language to support EAL students.
Sale!Complete Physics for Cambridge Lower Secondary Workbook (First Edition) by: Helen Reynolds
Directly supports the Physics elements of the Cambridge Secondary 1 Science curriculum framework, enabling learners to tackle the Checkpoint test and rise to the challenge of Cambridge IGCSE with confidence.
This Workbook directly supports learners in consolidating their knowledge
- Fully prepare for exams-comprehensive coverage of the course
- Develop advanced skills- dedicated scientific enquiry extends performance
- Progress to the next stage-differentiated extension material eases the transition to 14-16 study
Complete Mathematics For Cambridge IGCSE Fourth Edition Extend by: DAVID RAYNER ₹1,599.00
Complete Mathematics For Cambridge IGCSE: Extend directly matches the latest Cambridge IGCSE Mathematics syllabus., with worked examples and plenty of practices exercise to develop through understanding of key concepts. A stretching, skills-based approach progressively strengthens student ability, enabling confident exam performance.
- Fully prepare for exams – comprehensive coverage of the course
- Develop advanced skills – rigorous practice extends performance
- Progress to the next stage – differentiated extension material eases the transition to 16-18 study
Sale!Cambridge Checkpoint Science 3 Workbook New Edition by: Peter D Riley
Cambridge Checkpoint Science has been completely updated to match the revised Cambridge Secondary | Curriculum Framework, the Cambridge Progression Tests for Stage 9 and the Cambridge Checkpoint Tests.
This Workbook for stage 9 provides extra practice questions, following the structure of the Student’s Book. Students can write their answers in the Workbook, which can be used for homework or in the classroom.
- Provides essential practice with questions in the style of the Progression and Checkpoint Tests
- Builds Scientific Enquiry skills with clearly identified exercises throughout
- For use in class or as homework
- Matched to the Cambridge Secondary Secondary l Curriculum Framework.
Sale!Cambridge Checkpoint English Coursebook Stage 8 Grade 7 by: Marian Cox
Cambridge Checkpoint English Coursebook Stage 8 Grade 7 By Marian Cox
A lively, colourful Coursebook for Stage 8, which includes activities to develop Reading and Writing skills, with integrated Speaking and Listening tasks. It contains 12 themed units with a full range of stimulus materials, including a balance of fiction and non-fiction from around the world.
- Unit 1 Fire
- Unit 2 Games and sports
- Unit 3 Water
- Unit 4 The feast
- Unit 5 Other lives
- Unit 6 The race
- Unit 7 Time and history
- Unit 8 Exotic places
- Unit 9 Travel and Transport
- Unit 10 Animal behaviour
- Unit 11 Music and dance
- Unit 12 A Load of nonsense