MARY JONES, Diane Fellowes-Freeman, David Sang,
Cambridge Checkpoint Science Teacher’s Resource Stage 9 Grade 8by: MARY JONES, Diane Fellowes-Freeman, David Sang,
- Endorsed by Cambridge International Examinations.
- Supports teaching of the Science framework both theoretically and practically.
- Full coverage of the Scientific Enquiry framework integrated throughout the series.
- Coursebook gives a thorough introduction to the concepts and offers a wealth of ideas for hands-on activites to make the subject matter come to life.
- Workbook contains exercises that develop students’ ability to apply their knowledge, as well as Scientific Enquiry skills relating to planning experiments and recording results.
- Teacher’s Resource CD-ROM provides suggestions for how to introduce concepts in the classroom and how to deal with common misconceptions, as well as worksheets and activity suggestions.
1 in stock (can be backordered)
Cambridge Checkpoint Science Teacher’s Resource Stage 9 Grade 8 By Mary Jones, Diane Fellowes-Freeman David Sang ISBN 9781107696495
This Teacher’s Resource CD-ROM for Stage 9 gives suggestions for how to introduce concepts in the classroom and how to deal with common misconceptions. A large collection of worksheets offer more ideas for practical and other activities. Answers to all questions in the Coursebook and Workbook, as well as guidance and safety notes for all practical activities, are also included. Integrated review of topics from Stages 7 and 8 as well as full coverage of the Stage 9 content provides preparation for the Cambridge Checkpoint Science test and a solid foundation for progression into the Cambridge IGCSE Sciences.
Publisher: CAMBRIDGE UNIVERSITY PRESS
Complete Mathematics For Cambridge IGCSE Fourth Edition Extend by: DAVID RAYNER ₹1,599.00
Complete Mathematics For Cambridge IGCSE: Extend directly matches the latest Cambridge IGCSE Mathematics syllabus., with worked examples and plenty of practices exercise to develop through understanding of key concepts. A stretching, skills-based approach progressively strengthens student ability, enabling confident exam performance.
- Fully prepare for exams – comprehensive coverage of the course
- Develop advanced skills – rigorous practice extends performance
- Progress to the next stage – differentiated extension material eases the transition to 16-18 study
Sale!Pearson Economics AS and A2 Revision Express for Cambridge International Examination by: Ian Etherington, Charles Smith, Matthew Smith,
Pearson Economics AS and A2 Revision Express for Cambridge International Examination By Ian Etherington,Charles Smith,Matthew Smith
- Revision Express is suitable for all the main examining boards
- Chapters are divided into two-page topic sessions making it easy to organise your revision
- Key facts and ideas are presented in short memorable chunks for quick and easy revision
- Short checkpoint questions and answers allow you to check your progress
- Exam-style practice questions and answers help you to develop your exam technique
- Get inside information with Examiner’s secrets, Watch out! and Don’t forget! features, helping you to spot more opportunities to gain extra marks
- The Grade Booster feature shows you haw to get even better grades
Sale!Cambridge Checkpoint English 1 Updated for 2018 South Asia Edition by: John Reynolds
Cambridge Checkpoint English 1 Updated for 2018 South Asia Edition By John Reynolds
Checkpoint English has been completely updated to match the revised Cambridge Secondary | Curriculum Framework, the Cambridge Progression Tests for stage 7 and the Cambridge Checkpoint Tests.
This Student’s Book for stage 7 has been written with Cambridge Checkpoint students in mind. The extracts have been carefully selected so that all the recommended genres and text types have been included. giving full coverage of the framework. Particular attention has been paid to ensure their suitability and appeal for students from around the world.
- Ideal preparation for the Cambridge Checkpoint Tests
- Matched to the revised Cambridge Secondary | Curriculum Framework for English
- New ‘Key skills’ sections at the end of each chapter focus on spelling. punctuation, grammar and usage
- Written by a Principal Examiner for University of Cambridge International Examinations
- Full support for teachers. including an audio CD, in the accompanying Teacher’s Resource Book
- Student Workbook provides additional practice questions
- Clear progression for students going on to study IGCSE
- Endorsed by University of Cambridge International Examinations for use with Cambridge Checkpoint
Sale!Cambridge Checkpoint English Workbook Stage 7 Grade 6 by: Marian Cox
Cambridge Checkpoint English Workbook Stage 7 Grade 6 By Marian Cox
The Cambridge Checkpoint English suite provides a comprehensive, structured resource which covers the Secondary 1 framework for English and seamlessly progresses into the next key stage (covered by our Cambridge IGCSE® First Language English series). This skill-building, write-in Workbook for Stage 7 is designed to support students’ learning and provides extra language tasks and reading and writing skills development.
Sale!Cambridge Checkpoint Science 3 Workbook New Edition by: Peter D Riley
Cambridge Checkpoint Science has been completely updated to match the revised Cambridge Secondary | Curriculum Framework, the Cambridge Progression Tests for Stage 9 and the Cambridge Checkpoint Tests.
This Workbook for stage 9 provides extra practice questions, following the structure of the Student’s Book. Students can write their answers in the Workbook, which can be used for homework or in the classroom.
- Provides essential practice with questions in the style of the Progression and Checkpoint Tests
- Builds Scientific Enquiry skills with clearly identified exercises throughout
- For use in class or as homework
- Matched to the Cambridge Secondary Secondary l Curriculum Framework.