Cambridge IGCSE Mathematics Core and Extended Third Editionby: Ric Pimentel, Terry Wall,
This new edition has been written by experienced authors to supports the latest syllabus for Cambridge International Examinations IGCSE Mathematics (0580). This textbook covers the recruitment’s of both the Core and extended examinations, following the nine broad areas of study in the syllabus. Endorsed by Cambridge International Examinations for the latest IGCSE Mathematics 0580 syllabus […]
Out of stock
This new edition has been written by experienced authors to supports the latest syllabus for Cambridge International Examinations IGCSE Mathematics (0580). This textbook covers the recruitment’s of both the Core and extended examinations, following the nine broad areas of study in the syllabus.
- Endorsed by Cambridge International Examinations for the latest IGCSE Mathematics 0580 syllabus for examination from 2015.
- Covers all the mathematical techniques required, and shows students how apply these techniques to solve problems.
- Uses international examples and language appropriate to IGCSE students.
- Free student’s CD includes Personal Tutor audio-visual worked examples.
Publisher: HODDER EDUCATION
Publish Date: 1997
Page Count: 506
Complete ICT For Cambridge IGCSE Revision Guide by: Stephen Doyle ₹830.00
Providing effective preparation for assessment, Stephen Doyle’s comprehensive revision guide distils all the key concepts of the Cambridge IGCSE ICT syllabus. With a special focus on theory, this guide is packed with key ideas, clear diagrams, and practice questions to check progress and build assessment confidence.
Cambridge IGCSE Revision Guides comprehensively cover the latest syllabus. You can trust them to:
- Reinforce all key topics in a succinct, user-friendly format, cementing understanding
- Use clear and concise language to support EAL learners
- Simplify concepts with diagrams, tables, and illustrations, enriching comprehension
- Cover the syllabus in a logical and approachable way, to help students focus
- Provide revision and examination strategies to build confidence
Cambridge IGCSE English First Language Workbook by: John Reynolds ₹572.00
Although every effort has been made to ensure that website addresses are correct at time of going to press, Hodder Education cannot be held responsible for the content of any website mentioned in this book. It is sometimes possible to find a relocated web page by typing in the address of the home page for a website in the URL window of your browser.
Hachette UK’s policy is to use papers that are natural, renewable and recyclable products and made from wood grown in sustainable forests.The logging and manufacturing processes are expected to conform to the environmental regulations of the country of origin.
Cambridge IGCSE English As A First Language Second Edition Study And Revision Guide by: John Reynolds ₹1,305.00
Feel more prepared and confident by using this guide dedicated to the key information you need to revise and practise in the lead-up to your exam.
- Check your knowledge of all the essential syllabus content and concepts
- Get it right with common misconceptions and errors highlighted
- Have a go with exam-style questions, with answers
This new revision guide accompanies Cambridge IGCSE English as a first language Third Edition, the Cambridge endorsed textbook from the same expert author, but can be used by any student preparing for their Cambridge International Examinations IGCSE English First Language examinations.
It has been carefully developed to ensure ease of use by both first and second language learners.
Cambridge IGCSE ICT: Coursebook Second Edition by: Victoria Wright, Denise Taylor, ₹1,845.00
This coursebook provides a complete resource o develop and practice the skills required to prepare for the IGCSE ICT (0417) qualification. The coursebook contains detailed explanations of theoretical and practical concepts and tasks, with worked examples and experiences to consolidate knowledge. Additional source files for practical exercises to consolidate knowledge. Additional source files for practical exercises are contained on the accompanying CD-ROM.
The coursebook can be used as a classroom text and for self-study, and offers a range of tasks that support all aspects of he key syllabus giving students the confidence to understand and use ICT software.
This Coursebook contains:
- Clear learning objectives stated at the beginning of each chapter
- Detailed explanation of concepts with exercises to practice the techniques learnt
- Worked examples o demonstrate thought processes and exercises throughout to practice the skills learnt
Sale!Complete Global Perspectives IGCSE & 0 Level Second Edition For Cambridge International Examination by: Jo Lally
Complete Global Perspectives IGCSE & 0 Level Second Edition For Cambridge International Examination By Jo Lally
provides clear and comprehensive support for the new Cambridge IGCSE & O Level syllabuses.
Structured to provide a framework for students and teachers to negotiate their own paths of enquiry into the world, this revised edition develops key critical analysis skills anchored in relevant global themes. Engaging activities and ideas for discussion encourage students to think innovatively and independently, while strengthening their research and presentation abilities.
You can rely on:
- Fully comprehensive, endorsed student textbook, mapped to the Cambridge syllabus, equipping students to tackle complex theory
- A current and worldwide outlook focused on building global awareness, with clear language to support EAL students.