MARY JONES, Matthew Parkin,
Cambridge International AS & A Level Biology Workbook with Digital Access (2 Years)by: MARY JONES, Matthew Parkin,
- Updated to match the new syllabus for examination from 2022.
- Multi-part exam-style questions offer students extensive practice in a familiar format
- Written for English as a second language learners in accessible language with key word glossaries included in the text and at the end of the workbook
- Questions include a skills focus that require students to draw graphs or provide workings
- Includes hints to support students’ understanding and comprehension
- Exercises provide support to students by increasing in complexity throughout.
- Chapter introductions clearly lay-out the objectives of the chapter to guide learners
- Answers to the workbook questions are included in the digital version and the teacher’s resource.
- other books from this series
1 in stock (can be backordered)
Cambridge International AS & A Level Biology Workbook with Digital Access (2 Years) byMary Jones, Matthew Parkin
Extensive research through lesson observations, teacher interviews and work with our online research community (the Cambridge Panel) means that this flexible range of resources meets the real teaching needs of the biology classroom. This workbook with digital Cambridge Elevate edition is the perfect companion for the coursebook. The resource reinforces learning, promotes application of theory and helps students practise the essential skills of handling data, evaluating information and problem solving. The workbook includes formative exercises, mapped directly onto the coursebook. For each chapter, a range of exercises builds on the topics and concepts that have been introduced. It includes exam command terms throughout to help familiarise students with their appropriate use. Questions include a skills focus that require students to draw graphs or provide workings.
Publisher: CAMBRIDGE UNIVERSITY PRESS
Publish Date: 2020
Page Count: 304