Madhumita Pattrea, Farah Sultan,
CBSE All In One Social Science Class 8 Year 2019-20by: Madhumita Pattrea, Farah Sultan,
CBSE All In One Science Class 8 2019-20 Madhumita Pattrea, Farah Sultan
1 in stock (can be backordered)
Sale!Camb Ielts 6: with Answers with 2 Audio CDs (South Asian Edition) by:
BY :- ESOL
Cambridge IELTS 6 – With Answers provides students with the rare authentic opportunity to prepare for the IELTS and practice examination techniques, by making use of the authentic test materials provided by none other than the Cambridge ESOL. It not only promises students with the chance to familiarize themselves with the IELTS but also ensures the best and thorough preparation of the students for the exam. An introduction to every different module is provided with in depth detail in each of its books. The book also explains to us the scoring system used by Cambridge ESOL.
The comprehensive section of the answers and tape scripts means that material is very much ideal and useful for students who are working partly or entirely on their own. Which means that the book gives clear and understandable explanations and even beginners who are studying by themselves will be able to understand the concepts and points the book provides. The book also provides us with recording scripts, making it ideal for self-study photocopiable answer sheets so you can practice transferring your answers, thereby ensuring the best of preparations of the students. Previous year question papers are solved and answers are made available with proper definitions.
Cambridge IELTS 6 – With Answers is a book that the students appearing for IELTS must have. It ensures the best preparation for students and gives us a clear outlook of the examination standard and procedure. The book was published in 2007 and is available in paperback.
- Gives us a clear idea of the Cambridge ESOL scoring system and its marking procedure.
- Materials that can be learnt through just self study.
Sale!Exam Success in English Language for Cambridge International AS & A Level by: Brompton, Becky, Brompton & Becky,
Focused on grade improvement, this Exam Success Guide brings much-needed clarity to exam preparation, equipping students to achieve their best in the latest AS & A Level exams (9093), and beyond. This guide allows students to recap and review key course content, apply their knowledge, and hone exam techniques. It also includes examiner tips, ‘Raise your grade’ advice and exam-style practice to ensure your students are exam-ready.
Perfect for use alongside Complete English Langauge for Cambridge International AS & A Level or as a standalone resource for independent revision. Answers are available on the accompanying support site.
- Fully matched to the latest Cambridge AS & A Level English Langauge (9093) syllabus
- Comprehensively recap and review key course content
- Equip students to raise their grades with worked examples, sample responses and examiner commentary
- Understand exam expectations and avoid common mistakes with examiner tips
- Apply knowledge and test understanding via exam-style questions, with answers available online
- Perfect for use alongside Complete English Langauge for Cambridge International AS & A Level or as a standalone resource for independent revision
Sale!Exam Success in Chemistry for Cambridge AS & A Level by: Philippa Gardom Hulme
Exam Success in Chemistry for Cambridge AS & A Level By Philippa Gardom Hulme
Design specifically ro encourage grade improvement and to Maximise Student performance in the examination. Covering key topics in the Cambridge syllabus, this book provides practical advice, examiner tips, and Exam-style questions to ensure students approach their exams fully Prepared and with confidence.
- Coverage of key points in all syllabus topics
- Exam-style questions arranged by topics, and by exam papers
- Examiner tips throughout and advice on how best to avoid Common errors
- Dedicated section on Papers 3 and 5 to maximise student confident And performance in practical papers
Sale!Cambridge Preparation for the Toefl Test Book with 1 CD-ROM by:
The book “Cambridge Preparation for the TOEFL Test ” is written by Jolene Gear. This book was published in the year 2009