Complete Geography for Cambridge IGCSE (OP) OUP /David Kelly,Muriel Fretwell/ Oxford
Book has been Out of Print
Out of stock
Sale!Julius Caesar 3rd Edition by: Robert Smith, Richard Andrews, Rex Gibson, Vicki Wienand,
Cambridge School Shakespeare was developed from the work of Rex Gibson;s Shakespeare and School Project and has gone on to become a bestselling series in schools around the world. Each play in the series has been carefully edited to enable students to inhabit Shakespeare imaginative world in accessible and creative ways.
This new large format edition of Cambridge School Shakespeare has been substantially revised, extended and presented in an attractive new design.It remain faithful to the series’ active approach, which treats each play as a script to be acted, explored and enjoyed.
As well as the complete scripts, you will find the running synopsis of the action, an explanation of unfamiliar words and A variety of Classroom-tested activities to help turn the script into drama. This edition includes:
- A stunning, full colour design, richly illustrated with exciting photographs of performances from around the world.
- A wide variety of classroom activities, thematically organised in distinctive ‘Stagecraft’, ‘Write About It’,’Language in the play’.’Characters’ and ‘Themes’ feature boxes.
- Expensive endnotes, including extensive essay-writing guidance.
- Glossary aligned with the play text for ease of reference.
Sale!Complete Global Perspectives IGCSE & 0 Level Second Edition For Cambridge International Examination by: Jo Lally
Complete Global Perspectives IGCSE & 0 Level Second Edition For Cambridge International Examination By Jo Lally
provides clear and comprehensive support for the new Cambridge IGCSE & O Level syllabuses.
Structured to provide a framework for students and teachers to negotiate their own paths of enquiry into the world, this revised edition develops key critical analysis skills anchored in relevant global themes. Engaging activities and ideas for discussion encourage students to think innovatively and independently, while strengthening their research and presentation abilities.
You can rely on:
- Fully comprehensive, endorsed student textbook, mapped to the Cambridge syllabus, equipping students to tackle complex theory
- A current and worldwide outlook focused on building global awareness, with clear language to support EAL students.
Sale!Cambridge Checkpoint English Workbook Stage 7 Grade 6 by: Marian Cox
Cambridge Checkpoint English Workbook Stage 7 Grade 6 By Marian Cox
The Cambridge Checkpoint English suite provides a comprehensive, structured resource which covers the Secondary 1 framework for English and seamlessly progresses into the next key stage (covered by our Cambridge IGCSE® First Language English series). This skill-building, write-in Workbook for Stage 7 is designed to support students’ learning and provides extra language tasks and reading and writing skills development.
Sale!Edexcel AS and A level Modular Mathematics Core Mathematics 3 (C3) by: Greg Attwood, Alistair Macpherson, Bronwen Moran, Joe Petran, Keith Pledger, Geoff Staley, Dave Wilkins,
Edexcel AS and A Level Modular Mathematics Core Mathematics 3 (C3) By Greg Attwood,Alistair Macpherson, Bronwen Moran,Joe Petran,Geoff Staley,Dave Wilkins
This series is Edexcel’s own course for the GCE specification. This book is designed to provide you with the best preparation possible for your Edexcel C3 unit examination:
- Written by senior examiners.
- highly accessible worked examples function as model answers.
- Practice exercises by section and by chapter are complemented by regular review exercises spanning chapters.
- The live Text CD-ROM in the back of the book contains: solutions to all he questions in the book; a unique Exam cafe feature for your unit revision period.