DAVID RAYNER, Jim Fensom,
Complete International MATHEMATICS for Cambridge IGCSE (0607)by: DAVID RAYNER, Jim Fensom,
David Rayner’s trusted rigour, supported by an IB-specialist, this comprehensive text is exactly matched to the Cambridge IGCSE International Mathematics syllabus as well as being perfect preparation for the IB Diploma Programme. It offers just the right amount of rigour, with plenty of practice material to reinforce understanding
3 in stock
Complete international mathematics for Cambridge IGCSE: Extended directly matches the latest Cambridge IGCSE international mathematics (0607) syllabus, with worked examples and plenty of practice exercises to develop thorough understanding of key concepts. A stretching skills-based approach progressively strengthens student ability, enabling confident exam performance.
Publisher: Oxford University Press
Publish Date: 2013
Page Count: 505
Complete Biology For Cambridge Secondary 1 Workbook by: Pam Large ₹490.00
Complete Biology For Cambridge Secondary 1 directly supports the Biology elements of the Cambridge Secondary 1 Science curriculum framework, enabling learners to tackle the Cambridge Checkpoint test and rise to the challenge of Cambridge IGCSE with confidence.
This Workbook is matched to the Student Book to Consolidate learning thoroughly and encourage strong results.
You can rely on:
- Comprehensive match to the revised Cambridge Secondary 1 Curriculum framework
- Rigorous challenge material that builds a strong foundation for future learning
- Extensive preparation for the Cambridge Checkpoint test to build confidence and support performance
- Lots of crossover material, for a seamless transition into Cambridge IGCSE
Sale!Complete Global Perspectives IGCSE & 0 Level Second Edition For Cambridge International Examination by: Jo Lally
Complete Global Perspectives IGCSE & 0 Level Second Edition For Cambridge International Examination By Jo Lally
provides clear and comprehensive support for the new Cambridge IGCSE & O Level syllabuses.
Structured to provide a framework for students and teachers to negotiate their own paths of enquiry into the world, this revised edition develops key critical analysis skills anchored in relevant global themes. Engaging activities and ideas for discussion encourage students to think innovatively and independently, while strengthening their research and presentation abilities.
You can rely on:
- Fully comprehensive, endorsed student textbook, mapped to the Cambridge syllabus, equipping students to tackle complex theory
- A current and worldwide outlook focused on building global awareness, with clear language to support EAL students.
Sale!Cambridge IGCSE ICT Student Book and CD-ROM by: Paul Clowrey, Colin Stobart,
This Student Book Second Edition provides in-depth coverage of the 0417 syllabus for first teaching from 2014 with an engaging approach that uses scenarios to build skills and link the theory to the practice of ICT, while showing students how to make progress, prepare for exams and achieve their targets.
Exam Board: Cambridge Assessment International Education
First teaching: 2014 First exams: 2016
• Be ready to teach the new 2014 syllabus for first examination in 2016 with the second edition of this popular course book. Fully and comprehensively updated to match the specification and include the latest hardware and software information.
• Build skills with an engaging approach that uses scenarios to link the theory to the practice of ICT,
• Fully cover the Cambridge IGCSE® ICT syllabus. Each topic is broken down into manageable chunks to allow you to apply and consolidate your learning. New Unit 8 included on Security and Safety.
• Have confidence in the content and approach of the Student Book, which is written by highly experienced ICT teachers.
• Successfully prepare for exams with end of session review and revise sections and summary boxes; exam-style question and past paper questions, sample answers at different grades and comments on these answers.
• The accompanying CD-ROM includes source files to accompany practical tasks and answers to past paper questions in the Student Book, with comments on these answers.
This title is endorsed by Cambridge Assessment International Education.
Sale!Cambridge IGCSE Biology Coursebook Third Edition With CD-Rom by: MARY JONES, Geoff Jones,
This edition of our successful series to support the Cambridge IGCSE Biology syllabus (0610) is fully updated for the revised syllabus for first examination from 2016. Written by an experienced teacher and examiner, Cambridge IGCSE Biology Coursebook with CD-ROM gives comprehensive and accessible coverage of the syllabus content. Suggestions for practical activities are included, designed to help develop the required experimental skills, with full guidance included on the CD-ROM. Study tips throughout the text, exam-style questions at the end of each chapter and a host of revision and practice material on the CD-ROM are designed to help students prepare for their examinations. Answers to the exam-style questions in the Coursebook are provided on the CD-ROM.
- Written in accessible language with the international learner in mind.
- Activities to help students develop practical and investigate skills.
- Key terms are highlighted throughout with definitions found in the glossary.
- Students can check their progress through self-assessment questions and exam-style questions at the end of each chapter.
Cambridge IGCSE International Mathematics: Exam Preparation & Practice Guide by: Keith Black, Alison Ryan, James Foley, Katie Richer, Michael Haese, ₹3,200.00
The aim of this guide is to help you prepare o the Cambridge IGCSE International Mathematics (0607) Extended examinations.
his guide covers all eleven Topics in the Cambridge IGCSE International Mathematics (0607) syllabus. Each Topic has a summary of key facts and concepts followed by a set of ‘Skill practice’ questions. There are over 500 ‘Skill practice’ questions in total.
Following topics 1 – 11 are three Practice Exams, divided into Paper 2, Paper 4, and Paper 6 as per the Cambridge IGCSE International Mathematics (0607) Extended examination.
- Each Paper 2 has 10 – 11 short response questions t be completed within 45 minutes. To be answered without he use of a calculator.
- Each Paper 4 has 11 – 12 medium o extended response questions to be completed within 2 hours 15 minutes. A graphics calculator may be used.
- Each Paper 6 has more open-ended questions divided into two parts: A. Investigation and B. Modelling, to be completed within 1 hour 30 minutes.