Complete Mathematics for Cambridge IGCSE (R) Revision Guide (Core & Extended)/ David Rayner, Paul Williamsby: DAVID RAYNER
Book has been Out of Print.
Out of stock
Sale!Cambridge Checkpoint Mathematics Coursebook Stage 7 Grade 6 by: Greg Byrd, Lynn Byrd, Chris Pearce,
Cambridge Checkpoint Mathematics Coursebook Stage 7 Grade 6 By Greg Byrd,Lynn Byrd, Chris Pearce
This engaging Coursebook provides coverage of stage 7 of the revised Cambridge Secondary 1 curriculum framework. It is endorsed by Cambridge International Examinations for use with their program. The series is written by an author team with extensive experience of both teaching and writing for secondary mathematics.
The Coursebook is divided into content areas and then into units and topics, for easy navigation. Mathematical concepts are clearly explained with worked examples and followed by exercises, allowing students to apply their newfound knowledge.
The Coursebook contains:
- language accessible to students of a wide range of abilities.
- coverage of the Problem Solving section of the syllabus integrated throughout the text.
- practice exercises at the end of every topic.
- end of unit review exercises, designed to bring all the topics withing the unit together.
- extensive guidance to help students work through questions, including worked examples and helpful hints.
Sale!Cambridge Checkpoint Mathematics Skills Builder Workbook Stage 9 Grade 8 by: Greg Byrd, Lynn Byrd, Chris Pearce,
Cambridge Checkpoint Mathematics Skills Builder Workbook Stage 9 Grade 8 By Greg Byrd, Lynn Byrd, Chris Pearce
Written by well-respected authors, the Cambridge Checkpoint Mathematics suite provides a comprehensive structured resource which covers the full Cambridge Secondary 1 Mathematics framework in three stages. This Checkpoint Mathematics Skills Builder Workbook 9 provides tailored exercises that offer targeted support to help students reinforce key skills and build confidence when performing mathematical operations. The workbook provides clear re-entry points at the end of each exercise to guide students back to the coursebook.
- Engaging exercises reinforce key concepts.
- Exercises focused on specific skills help students to feel confident with mathematics.
- Clear links provided at the end of each workbook exercise offer students a re-entry point back to the coursebook.
Sale!Cambridge International Chemistry Revision Express AS & A2 by: Philip Barratt, Michael Cox,
Revision Express A-level Study Guides – covering AS and A2 material in one book. A new approach to exam success, making your revision fast and effective.
Additional features are contained in a narrow column on each page: Examiner’s Secrets, The Jargon, Check the Net, and Study Skills hints including memorisation techniques all integrated into the body of the text rather than confined to a separate chapter
The books highlight the aspects of the subject that are most vital for exam success therefore focusing on the areas that are always examined or areas that pose a particular problem in an exam context.
Sale!Essential Economics for Cambridge IGCSE Second edition by: Robert Dransfield, Jane King, Terry Cook,
Essential Economics for Cambridge IGCSE Second edition By Robert Dransfield, Terry Cook , Jane King
The Essential Economics For Cambridge IGCSE Student Book provides a clear approach matching the latest Cambridge IGCSE Economics syllabus. With plenty of real-world examples and examination-style questions, it will support EAL students to develop key skills and language knowledge.
You can rely on:
- A comprehensive approach to the latest Cambridge syllabus – clear topic aims will help students focus their learning
- Plenty of relevant exam practice to support achievement
- A glossary of key terms to help EAL learners focus on the subject
- Extra practice questions on the brand new student CD
Sale!Complete Physics for Cambridge Lower Secondary Workbook (First Edition) by: Helen Reynolds
Directly supports the Physics elements of the Cambridge Secondary 1 Science curriculum framework, enabling learners to tackle the Checkpoint test and rise to the challenge of Cambridge IGCSE with confidence.
This Workbook directly supports learners in consolidating their knowledge
- Fully prepare for exams-comprehensive coverage of the course
- Develop advanced skills- dedicated scientific enquiry extends performance
- Progress to the next stage-differentiated extension material eases the transition to 14-16 study