Encore Tricolore Nouvelle 3 Student Bookby: Heather Mascie-Taylor, Michael Spencer, Sylvia Honnor,
- A systematic approach to grammar progression, with clear explanations and extensive practice
- Interesting topics, set in authentic contexts, from France and other French speaking countries
- User-friendly vocabulary and grammar reference sections to encourage independent learning
- End of unit summaries to provide a clear learning framework
- More grammar activities and more emphasis on verb learning
3 in stock (can be backordered)
Encore Tricolore 3: Nouvelle Edition By by Heather Mascie-Taylor, Sylvia Honnor
builds on the proven strengths and approach of Tricolore and Encore Tricolore. This major new edition has been thoroughly researched and brings he course fully up to date and into line with all new teaching requirements. It provides comprehensive coverage of the National Curriculum and the Scottish 5-14 Guidelines.
The course features:
- a rigorous and comprehensive approach to grammar progression, with clear explanations and extensive practice
- motivating and challenging topics and tasks, set in authentic contexts, to enable students to reach their full potential
- clear and attractively designed pages, with humorous and stimulating artwork
- user-friendly vocabulary and grammar reference sections to encourage independent learning
- end of unit summaries o provide a clear learning framework.
New features of the course include:
- differentiation, which is integral to the course, and is fully referenced in the Teacher’s Book
- Integrated ICT activitioes
- Presse-Jeunesse – magazine style reading sections promoting reading for pleasure
- Ecoute et parle – systematic teaching of the interrelationship of sounds and writing
- integrated assessments, providing regular opportunities for informal and formal assessment
- self-study materials for students to revise and practice on their own.
Publisher: Oxford University Press
Publish Date: 2014
Page Count: 175
Sale!Cambridge Checkpoint English Coursebook Stage 8 Grade 7 by: Marian Cox
Cambridge Checkpoint English Coursebook Stage 8 Grade 7 By Marian Cox
A lively, colourful Coursebook for Stage 8, which includes activities to develop Reading and Writing skills, with integrated Speaking and Listening tasks. It contains 12 themed units with a full range of stimulus materials, including a balance of fiction and non-fiction from around the world.
- Unit 1 Fire
- Unit 2 Games and sports
- Unit 3 Water
- Unit 4 The feast
- Unit 5 Other lives
- Unit 6 The race
- Unit 7 Time and history
- Unit 8 Exotic places
- Unit 9 Travel and Transport
- Unit 10 Animal behaviour
- Unit 11 Music and dance
- Unit 12 A Load of nonsense
Sale!Cambridge Checkpoint English 1 Updated for 2018 South Asia Edition by: John Reynolds
Cambridge Checkpoint English 1 Updated for 2018 South Asia Edition By John Reynolds
Checkpoint English has been completely updated to match the revised Cambridge Secondary | Curriculum Framework, the Cambridge Progression Tests for stage 7 and the Cambridge Checkpoint Tests.
This Student’s Book for stage 7 has been written with Cambridge Checkpoint students in mind. The extracts have been carefully selected so that all the recommended genres and text types have been included. giving full coverage of the framework. Particular attention has been paid to ensure their suitability and appeal for students from around the world.
- Ideal preparation for the Cambridge Checkpoint Tests
- Matched to the revised Cambridge Secondary | Curriculum Framework for English
- New ‘Key skills’ sections at the end of each chapter focus on spelling. punctuation, grammar and usage
- Written by a Principal Examiner for University of Cambridge International Examinations
- Full support for teachers. including an audio CD, in the accompanying Teacher’s Resource Book
- Student Workbook provides additional practice questions
- Clear progression for students going on to study IGCSE
- Endorsed by University of Cambridge International Examinations for use with Cambridge Checkpoint
Sale!Complete Global Perspectives IGCSE & 0 Level Second Edition For Cambridge International Examination by: Jo Lally
Complete Global Perspectives IGCSE & 0 Level Second Edition For Cambridge International Examination By Jo Lally
provides clear and comprehensive support for the new Cambridge IGCSE & O Level syllabuses.
Structured to provide a framework for students and teachers to negotiate their own paths of enquiry into the world, this revised edition develops key critical analysis skills anchored in relevant global themes. Engaging activities and ideas for discussion encourage students to think innovatively and independently, while strengthening their research and presentation abilities.
You can rely on:
- Fully comprehensive, endorsed student textbook, mapped to the Cambridge syllabus, equipping students to tackle complex theory
- A current and worldwide outlook focused on building global awareness, with clear language to support EAL students.
Sale!Cambridge Checkpoint Mathematics Challenge Workbook 9 by: Greg Byrd, Lynn Byrd, Chris Pearce,
Cambridge Checkpoint Mathematics Challenge Stage 9 Grade 8 By Greg Byrd, Lynn Byrd, Chris Pearce
Written by well-respected authors, the Cambridge Checkpoint Mathematics suite provides a comprehensive structured resource which covers the full Cambridge Secondary 1 Mathematics framework in three stages.This Checkpoint Mathematics Challenge Workbook 9 provides further materials for students to develop deeper knowledge of mathematics. Designed to be used upon completion of the corresponding Cambridge Checkpoint Mathematics Coursebook 9 section, students can use this workbook to attempt interesting and challenging problems using their understanding of the concepts learnt.
- Interesting challenge exercises help to keep students engaged.
- Tougher questioning approaches help challenge and deepen students’ mathematical skills.
Sale!Julius Caesar 3rd Edition by: Robert Smith, Richard Andrews, Rex Gibson, Vicki Wienand,
Cambridge School Shakespeare was developed from the work of Rex Gibson;s Shakespeare and School Project and has gone on to become a bestselling series in schools around the world. Each play in the series has been carefully edited to enable students to inhabit Shakespeare imaginative world in accessible and creative ways.
This new large format edition of Cambridge School Shakespeare has been substantially revised, extended and presented in an attractive new design.It remain faithful to the series’ active approach, which treats each play as a script to be acted, explored and enjoyed.
As well as the complete scripts, you will find the running synopsis of the action, an explanation of unfamiliar words and A variety of Classroom-tested activities to help turn the script into drama. This edition includes:
- A stunning, full colour design, richly illustrated with exciting photographs of performances from around the world.
- A wide variety of classroom activities, thematically organised in distinctive ‘Stagecraft’, ‘Write About It’,’Language in the play’.’Characters’ and ‘Themes’ feature boxes.
- Expensive endnotes, including extensive essay-writing guidance.
- Glossary aligned with the play text for ease of reference.