Essential Chemistry for Cambridge IGCSE® Workbookby: Roger Norris
- Covers the previous Cambridge IGCSE Chemistry syllabus, last examination 2022
- Build confidence step-by-step, equipping students to achieve
- Secure understanding of scientific language, strengthening EAL students exam potential
- Reinforce comprehension through extensive practice
- Embed the practical understanding students need to progress in Chemistry
The Essential Chemistry for Cambridge IGCSE Workbook Second Edition directly supports the Student Book to strengthen exam potential for EAL learners. It is matched to the previous IGCSE Chemistry syllabus, last examination 2022.
Publisher: Oxford University Press
Publish Date: 2016
Page Count: 184
Cambridge Checkpoint Mathematics Coursebook 7 by: Greg Byrd, Lynn Byrd, Chris Pearce, ₹1,380.00
This engaging Coursebook provides coverage of stage 7 of the revised Cambridge Secondary 1 curriculum framework. It is endorsed by Cambridge International Examinations for use with their program. The series is written by an author team with extensive experience of both teaching and writing for secondary mathematics.
The Coursebook is divided into content areas and then into units and topics, for easy navigation. Mathematical concepts are clearly explained with worked examples and followed by exercises, allowing students to apply their newfound knowledge.
The Coursebook contains:
- language accessible to students of a wide range of abilities.
- coverage of the Problem Solving section of the syllabus integrated throughout the text.
- practice exercises at the end of every topic.
- end of unit review exercises, designed to bring all the topics withing the unit together.
- extensive guidance to help students work through questions, including worked examples and helpful hints.
Complete Mathematics For Cambridge IGCSE Fourth Edition Extend by: DAVID RAYNER ₹1,599.00
Complete Mathematics For Cambridge IGCSE: Extend directly matches the latest Cambridge IGCSE Mathematics syllabus., with worked examples and plenty of practices exercise to develop through understanding of key concepts. A stretching, skills-based approach progressively strengthens student ability, enabling confident exam performance.
- Fully prepare for exams – comprehensive coverage of the course
- Develop advanced skills – rigorous practice extends performance
- Progress to the next stage – differentiated extension material eases the transition to 16-18 study
Sale!Cambridge International Economics Revision Express AS and A2 by: Ian Etherington, Charles Smith, Matthew Smith,
Cambridge International Economics Revision Express AS and A2 By Ian Etherington,Charles Smith,Matthew Smith
- Revision Express is suitable for all the main examining boards
- Chapters are divided into two-page topic sessions making it easy to organise your revision
- Key facts and ideas are presented in short memorable chunks for quick and easy revision
- Short checkpoint questions and answers allow you to check your progress
- Exam-style practice questions and answers help you to develop your exam technique
- Get inside information with Examiner’s secrets, Watch out! and Don’t forget! features, helping you to spot more opportunities to gain extra marks
- The Grade Booster feature shows you haw to get even better grades
Sale!Statistics Book 1 Heinemann Modular Mathematics for Edexcel AS & A Level Coursebook by: Greg Attwood, Gill Dyer, Gordon Skipworth,
Statistics Book 1 Heinemann Modular Mathematics for Edexcel AS & A Level Coursebook By Greg Attwood , Gill Dyer, Gordon Skipworth
Written by a practising Senior Examining Team, Heinemann Modular Mathematics provides through, up-to-date preparation for the Edexcel exams at AS and A-Level.
- Highly accessible and thorough preparation for unit S2.
- Packed with student-friendly features from worked examples to practice questions.
- Features an exam-style practice paper to ensure students are fully prepared.
- Straightforward explanations of the key ideas make the maths easier to tackle.
- Comprehensive exercises develop and reinforce concepts and techniques.
Sale!Essential Economics for Cambridge IGCSE Second edition by: Robert Dransfield, Jane King, Terry Cook,
Essential Economics for Cambridge IGCSE Second edition By Robert Dransfield, Terry Cook , Jane King
The Essential Economics For Cambridge IGCSE Student Book provides a clear approach matching the latest Cambridge IGCSE Economics syllabus. With plenty of real-world examples and examination-style questions, it will support EAL students to develop key skills and language knowledge.
You can rely on:
- A comprehensive approach to the latest Cambridge syllabus – clear topic aims will help students focus their learning
- Plenty of relevant exam practice to support achievement
- A glossary of key terms to help EAL learners focus on the subject
- Extra practice questions on the brand new student CD