Karen Borrington, Peter Stimpson,
Hodder Business Studies IGCSE Workbook for Cambridge International Examinationby: Karen Borrington, Peter Stimpson,
Hodder Business Studies IGCSE Workbook for Cambridge International Examination by Karen Borrington , Peter Stimpson
2 in stock (can be backordered)
Sale!Cambridge Checkpoint Science Skills Builder Workbook Stage 9 Grade 8 by: MARY JONES, Diane Fellowes-Freeman, Michael Smyth,
Cambridge Checkpoint Science Skills Builder Workbook Stage 9 Grade 8 By Mary Jones, Diane Fellowes-Freeman, David Sang
Checkpoint Science Skills Builder Workbook 9 provides tailored and scaffolded exercises that offer targeted support to students to help reinforce key skills and understanding when studying science. Using an active-learning approach the workbook aims to build students’ confidence, promote scientific enquiry and enable students to continue to access the Checkpoint Science curriculum.
- Engaging exercises reinforce key scientific concepts.
- Exercises focus on specific skills to help students to feel confident with scientific concepts.
- Clear links to topic areas to promote flexible use of the complete series (coursebook and workbooks).
- Free Teacher’s Support material available online.
Sale!Cambridge International AS and A Level Business Revision Guide by: Peter Stimpson, Peter Joyce,
Cambridge International AS and A Level Business Revision Guide Second Edition By Peter Stimpson, Peter Joyce
helps students apply their knowledge, understanding and skills to succeed in their course.
This endorsed Cambridge International AS and A Level Business Revision Guide has been designed to further develop students’ skills for the Cambridge International AS and A Level Business course. Revised to meet the latest syllabus (9609) this book is packed full of guidance to reinforce students’ understanding and skills to succeed in their course. Written by experienced examiners this Revision Guide is perfect for international learners and accompanies the Cambridge International AS and A Level Business Coursebook.
Sale!Julius Caesar 3rd Edition by: Robert Smith, Richard Andrews, Rex Gibson, Vicki Wienand,
Cambridge School Shakespeare was developed from the work of Rex Gibson;s Shakespeare and School Project and has gone on to become a bestselling series in schools around the world. Each play in the series has been carefully edited to enable students to inhabit Shakespeare imaginative world in accessible and creative ways.
This new large format edition of Cambridge School Shakespeare has been substantially revised, extended and presented in an attractive new design.It remain faithful to the series’ active approach, which treats each play as a script to be acted, explored and enjoyed.
As well as the complete scripts, you will find the running synopsis of the action, an explanation of unfamiliar words and A variety of Classroom-tested activities to help turn the script into drama. This edition includes:
- A stunning, full colour design, richly illustrated with exciting photographs of performances from around the world.
- A wide variety of classroom activities, thematically organised in distinctive ‘Stagecraft’, ‘Write About It’,’Language in the play’.’Characters’ and ‘Themes’ feature boxes.
- Expensive endnotes, including extensive essay-writing guidance.
- Glossary aligned with the play text for ease of reference.
Sale!Edexcel AS and A level Modular Mathematics Core Mathematics 3 (C3) by: Greg Attwood, Alistair Macpherson, Bronwen Moran, Joe Petran, Keith Pledger, Geoff Staley, Dave Wilkins,
Edexcel AS and A Level Modular Mathematics Core Mathematics 3 (C3) By Greg Attwood,Alistair Macpherson, Bronwen Moran,Joe Petran,Geoff Staley,Dave Wilkins
This series is Edexcel’s own course for the GCE specification. This book is designed to provide you with the best preparation possible for your Edexcel C3 unit examination:
- Written by senior examiners.
- highly accessible worked examples function as model answers.
- Practice exercises by section and by chapter are complemented by regular review exercises spanning chapters.
- The live Text CD-ROM in the back of the book contains: solutions to all he questions in the book; a unique Exam cafe feature for your unit revision period.